Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Crawford Fight Will Happen When Arum, Haymon Make Sure Money's Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#Duck

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Revelated is a fool
      He lets the hate get the better of him
      Wtv

Great point and well done if Bud goes through with it
      Spence thinks his chit don’t stink
      Spence will have a rude awakening
      Haymon and Arum will be forced to pay far, far more then either will make from the fight. That said both know the fighter that beats Manny will also steal some of his attraction and negotiating power. The problems are two fold, the expense and if Manny beats either it will be a dark day for either PBC or TR.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
        #Duck
        All the evidence to date says that you are correct, and the fight never happens.

Comment

As we all know there are three top ww div. fighters; Pacquiao, Spence and Crawford. I believe Spence and Crawford should fight first and then the winner takes on Pacquiao for a unified belt. Probably that won't happen especially with politics and promoters getting in the way. To me, Manny can leave the sport honorably as a champion and as a living legend. He deserves it...
          Last edited by afont501; 06-04-2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Errol "You Know" Spence.

Comment

[QUOTE=factsarenice;20594334]Haymon and Arum will be forced to pay far, far more then either will make from the fight. That said both know the fighter that beats Manny will also steal some of his attraction and negotiating power. The problems are two fold, the expense and if Manny beats either it will be a dark day for either PBC or TR.[/QUOTE

I completely agree with you. Especially, especially if Manny beats either one. Your're right, I don't think they want to take that risk.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Errol "You Know" Spence.
                Lol, that's his new name.

Comment

Translation: The fight will happen after Crawford has taken a few more hits, ages, and is ripe for the picking. Not a bad tactic, i think everyone in boxing uses this one.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                    Pac decides who he fights. He see Crawford as beatable. Spence is going to be sitting on the sidelines. Regarding Crawford, he has already been unified champ at 135 and 140. There is a reason the only PBC fighter at 147 willing to fight him is Pac. Porter, Garcia, and Thurman don't have belts right now. None of them want to try their luck against Crawford.
                    Pac doesn't decide to fight Crawford. Crawford decides who he will (and won't) fight.

Crawford not three weeks ago said he didn't want to fight Manny because he's old and he didn't want excuses.

Bob Arum is feeding you guys BS and you're buying into the BS.

Thurman only happened because it was Haymon. Broner only happened because it was Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      After pac beat crawford he will face spence next.
                      That would be a pleasant surprise for boxing fans...Pac facing 2 undefeated young lions at his age? That's risky on all 3 fighters' parts. Risky for Spence and Crawford because they are putting their undefeated records on the line against an ATG who could very well give them that first L and risky for Pac because even as great as he is, his career is in it's twilight and he could suffer embarrassing losses to either of those 2 young men. I would be happy to see just 1 of these fights but both of them? That would be incredible!

Comment

Working...
                      X