Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Made Floyd Hard to Knockdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd was all about defense. You could tell he would get embarrassed if he got hit solid. Remember that stupid look on his face when Cotto gave him a bloody nose? lol
    When a fighter is an offensive fighter, he's letting his hands go, sitting down on his punches and opening himself up to get hit. Floyd rarely did that. He was super cautious in the ring which was one reason he never was down but which made for a lot of boring fights.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -Only thing U proved is U and Mr Moonbot both made of Green Cheese.
      Proved you're a moron too. Now cut the racially charged nonsense out. Tighten up.

Comment

Still don’t know how he didn’t go down against Mosley, he literally got caught with a punch he didn’t see and it was on his equilibrium plus Mosley is one of the hardest punchers in boxing history!

I mean he was on his way to the canvass, honestly it’s mainly his conditioning! It was on another level, most fighters who fought the guys Floyd fought would’ve either been knocked out or have touched the canvass!

Comment

Brains and a serious chin

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
            No sht dumbfk?

I clearly know what I’m talking about despite getting some details in my initial post wrong which I had no problem acknowledging. My assessment of floyd and the overall point of my post was correct.

You quoting me just to nitpick on details after 2 other posters had already pointed out the mistakes, without even addressing the topic of the thread speaks itself alt right boy.
            "some details"...you got the fight and injury completely wrong, but fair enough. I didn't read any other responses, I just found it kind of funny is all. no need to get your panties in a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              "some
              Ahh shut your slack jawed wrinkled skin having a$$ up. Not even reading your posts until you get the courage to claim your country. Coming back days later just to reignite meaningless cat fights. What a loser you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                Ahh shut your slack jawed wrinkled skin having a$$. Coming back days later just to reignite meaningless cat fights. What a loser you are.
                lol...I was on a little vaca buddy. ***** off if you don't want a response. it's nice to see you acknowledge your posts as meaningless cat fighting tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Still don’t know how he didn’t go down against Mosley, he literally got caught with a punch he didn’t see and it was on his equilibrium plus Mosley is one of the hardest punchers in boxing history!

I mean he was on his way to the canvass, honestly it’s mainly his conditioning! It was on another level, most fighters who fought the guys Floyd fought would’ve either been knocked out or have touched the canvass!
                  He took TWO of those back to back.

Comment

It's an underrated attribute he usually doesn't get much credit for, his physical strength. He's insanely strong in the clinch and if you buzz him even a little bit he'll get his claws on you and you can barely get another punch off to capitalize on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      lol...
                      Your posts aren’t being read but I will respond just to insult your wet dog smelling self. Either state your country or I’m not reading cave boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X