No announcement yet.

Who will be fighter of the decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo’s got a good shot.

Teofimo Lopez I think has a chance aswell. He’s had a great start to the decade.

Comment

Haha, talk about a shot in the dark here. It's freakin February of 2021 bro.

Comment

Inoue , Teo Lopez or Josh Taylor

Comment

Jake Paul

Comment

Adrien Broner is a shoe-in for sure.

Comment

Inoue is a good shout but he’s 28 already and Bantamweights don’t generally stay as a major force well into their 30’s. Not to say he can’t, but realistically he could only have a solid 3 in him left.

Teofimo seems the obvious choice now in terms of the young crop. His win over Loma showed he is the real deal.

as for the likes of Shakur and Haney and Garcia, time will tell when they step up more.

The thing with Haney is I’ve never been that impressed by him but at the same time he looks like the kind of fighter that could win fights even if it’s winning very boring, which could actually see him being very very successful. Im not really sold on him though.

I highly rate Gervonta Davis but it’s time he gets a move on. People say he is young but he’s 27 this year and time goes fast in boxing, before you know it, he will be 30 years old. It didn’t seem that long ago Crawford was a young fighter and now he’s well into his 30s with no real big fights to his name.

Comment

I'm not a fan but I'm gonna go ahead and give my early prediction as Teofimo.

This will probably come back to bite me in the ass and I'll be completely wrong about it. I own it and say, this is just an early guess.

I honestly don't know though. Canelo could maybe win it as well but is he really going to fight until he is 40? Or even past 34 years old? He's 31 this year.

Teofimo right now started the decade by beating the myth of Lomachenko. Unify or lineal from 135 to 147? He has to be it.

Comment

Adrien broner my *****

Comment

Victor Ortiz will be the face of boxing in a few years and will go undefeated.

Comment

Shakur or Devin will be running boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X