Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was more overhype-Ortiz, Brook or Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
    Matthyse vs Provodnikov is one of my fav fights.
    Brook at least beat Porter. Ortiz beat no one of note and got ranked the 'number 2 best' by Wilder and by black america. He's a hypejob.
    Wait what ? Black America ? Wildier ? Wtf you talking about bruh ?

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Brook wasn't overhyped, he was a legit elite fighter before he moved up to fight GGG and got handled, that move ruined what could've been a great career, he had all the skill in the world
      Elite????????? Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        Brook wasn't overhyped, he was a legit elite fighter before he moved up to fight GGG and got handled, that move ruined what could've been a great career, he had all the skill in the world
        JcLazyX210 This Guy is a weirdo trying to knock fighters for what reason, Oritz was a quiter but won a world title

Comment

I suppose the reason Brook stepped up and fought GGG was precisely because he didnt get enough hype or what there was didnt generate into cash.

Yeah he got smashed and hurt but he also got a few million and he was getting tight at the weight.

I suppose a run of settling in opponents and an unglamorous 154 division meant that risk had to be taken.

Then he still went back to 147. I thought he did well against Spence he was winning until the last third.

It's a difficult one. At the end of the day Brook had to make hay.

Khan was never fighting him. Its prizefighting at the end of the day.

Comment

Of the 3, Lucas had a more credible career

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              Wait what ? Black America ? Wildier ? Wtf you talking about bruh ?
              Dudes thinking you were talking about Luis Ortiz I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                Matthyse vs Provodnikov is one of my fav fights.
                Brook at least beat Porter. Ortiz beat no one of note and got ranked the 'number 2 best' by Wilder and by black america. He's a hypejob.
                The question was about Victor Ortiz man, not Luis.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  JcLazyX210 This Guy is a weirdo trying to knock fighters for what reason, Oritz was a quiter but won a world title
                  Triggered ^^^^^^^. I am sorry for talking about your MCW.

Plus Brook was never elite.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    Triggered ^^^^^^^. I am sorry for talking about your MCW.

Plus Brook was never elite.
                    you fool Brook was a world champion even in this day of age is still hard to do and in the usa against Shaun Porter who i would class as elite, who has beat him apart from world champions you talk out of your arse

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                      you fool Brook was a world champion even in this day of age is still hard to do and in the usa against Shaun Porter who i would class as elite, who has beat him apart from world champions you talk out of your arse
                      Porter is not world class. Brook is also not world class. With 4 belts not really . I doubt Brook could had beaten prime Thurman or Danny Garcia. And we both know porter lost to Thurman and edge Danny.

Comment

Working...
                      X