Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera Breaks Down Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrera Breaks Down Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales

One of the great mysteries that Mexican boxing will have forever is what would have happened if four-time world champions Erik 'El Terrible' Morales and Juan Manuel 'Dinamita' Marquez would had met in the ring. But a common opponent, three-time champion Marco Antonio Barrera, gave his version of what could have happened in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Erik is a fighter who heats up very quickly and that is where I won.". The gift and the curse of morales. I used to love watching him get pissed off and brawling. I'll never forget the time he turned lefty in the 12th round vs pac just to prove a point. It was stupid yet awesome. Shame that he and Marquez never faced off.

Comment

MAB an El Terrible fan...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        One of the great mysteries that Mexican boxing will have forever is what would have happened if four-time world champions Erik 'El Terrible' Morales and Juan Manuel 'Dinamita' Marquez would had met in the ring. But a common opponent, three-time champion Marco Antonio Barrera, gave his version of what could have happened in the ring.
        legendary 5h1t !

Comment

Three awesome warriors !

Comment

Man what a fight that would've been in their primes Morales was a G to me he beat Maidana with one eye if he hadn't of gassed he might've got a tko he also gave Garcia tough fight the first time around and he was fighting well above his natural weight class. Marquez is one of the best I've seen throw combinations off a counter and Erik was a volume puncher so would have been very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

cool breakdown... that could have been a great fight

Comment

HUGE respect for all those guys

Marquez my favorite... Morales my favorite style

Morales was a fkn warrior !!

all great fighters

wish that fight could have happened

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  HUGE respect for all those guys

Marquez my favorite... Morales my favorite style

Morales was a fkn warrior !!

all great fighters

wish that fight could have happened
                  so we agree on 2 different topics on the same day. This must mean this covid s*** is truly the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    so we agree on 2 different topics on the same day. This must mean this covid s*** is truly the end of the world as we know it.

who woulda thought

please stop copying me

kidding man

peace

Comment

Working...
                    X