Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Wilder Rematch PPV To Be Replayed on ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good because, it keep the getting taken down on YouTube.

I watch highlights or the full version somewhere every other day. Classic fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Good because, it keep the getting taken down on YouTube.

I watch highlights or the full version somewhere every other day. Classic fight.
      If you are such this huge fan of Tyson Fury as you claim you are then I would have expected you of all people to have purchased the fight like I did because I am a huge of fan of Deontay Wilder's. However, you didn't because you thought he was going to lose. You thought Wilder was going to knock him out. So you didn't even bother to purchase the PPV event. Shame on you!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        If you are such this huge fan of Tyson Fury as you claim you are then I would have expected you of all people to have purchased the fight like I did because I am a huge of fan of Deontay Wilder's. However, you didn't because you thought he was going to lose. You thought Wilder was going to knock him out. So you didn't even bother to purchase the PPV event. Shame on you!
        I did buy it, but I can't replay it through that method, I moved and switched providers. I use YouTube.

Comment

Couple of Wilder fans still hurting. I lick your pain like Fury wanted to lick Wilders girly blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Would be cool to see a boxing marathon like the UFC just had or is about to have on ESPN.

Randomly when the main sports go down they show some weird sh^t. I keep running into some airplane flying between obstacles "sport". No clue the name of it & never seen it before coronavirus killed sports.
            FS1 does random PBC showcases where they replay all the fights. I've caught it a couple of times and managed to record Spence-Porter and Pacquiao-Thurman.

Comment

BUMSQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have it on my DVR. Love watching this fake get exposed. BUMSQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                Somehow Fury must be related to Panama Lewis, they both were infatuated with making the perfect glove to help with the sport of boxing......too bad they've not gotten past using the prototypes......Fury's gonna have to wait a while before he can put out the finished product - its because he "gave" his "friend" Mick 1.5 million to help him out!! ......What a guy!!!
                Are you watching it or not ?

Comment

I hate watching that bullshit!
                  Watch it and weep....... however watch Wilder’s ring walk just before he gets to the ring he stumbles suggesting he may have been fighting with corona virus and he still made it to the 7th round. What bravery
                  Last edited by Noelanthony; 03-23-2020, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Oh so you purchase fights thinking your fighter will win? Jesus that must be difficult to pay all that money to see him get thumped. No wonder you are still upset a month later but I’ve got you this time. I will personally send you a 80 dollars if you can watch the trilogy without screaming and Wilder doesn’t hit the canvas at least twice. See how I look after my people

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Watch it and weep....... however watch Wilder’s ring walk just before he gets to the ring he stumbles suggesting he may have been fighting with corona virus and he still made it to the 7th round. What bravery
                      I want my money back. I spent $85.00 U.S. Dollars on that shit in High Definition also.

Comment

Working...
                      X