No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Confident He Would Have Beat Up, Defeated Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    Would have been a great/fun fight...neither guy ever really took a step back in the ring..prime vs prime I think GGG would have been too quick/good vs Froch, even at 168...and yes compared to Froch, GGG looked like Pacman speed-wise, especially in his prime...would have been a war I think, with GGG being the busier fighter/scoring more often, but Froch always dangerous and able to hurt GGG at any time, as their styles left them always willing to take one in order to be in position to land one of their own.
    Ggg would have boxed much like against david lemuix or whoever that guy was ,he wasnt stupid he boxed all fighters he considered dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      Easily! How quickly people forget how he was gifted his win over Dirrell in the Super Series. Dirrell easily won 9-10 rounds in that fight. He wouldn’t even be a name otherwise. He wouldn’t have been in the final of that tournament and been yesterday’s news.
      Dirrell definitely won that fight, but he did not easily win 9-10 rounds. That was a competitive 8-4ish type fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Froch is singing a different tune than what was the case when he was still active... Anyone remember this quote.
        “Just swerve Golovkin like the plague. He punches like a mule. I don’t need to be in with him. Dangerous fight,” Froch, who is in a higher weight division than Golovkin said.
        Here it is.

https://youtu.be/JiEHWy72d3w

Comment

GGG would defeat him , this guys whack.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Froch is singing a different tune than what was the case when he was still active... Anyone remember this quote.
            “Just swerve Golovkin like the plague. He punches like a mule. I don’t need to be in with him. Dangerous fight,” Froch, who is in a higher weight division than Golovkin said.
            Yeah Froch **** the bed with regards to GGG. He posted pics of his abs in lieu of making a fight lol

Comment

For the record I think it would have been very close tbh. Edge to Froch.

But he still **** the bed and didnt try to make it

Comment

Carl froch is a clown

Now carl froch comes out saying he'd had beaten GGG, back then he was hiding like polar bear hibernating....stop the craps Carl

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  This is a man who fought in front of 80,000 at Wembley...just ask him. What he is saying is simply this. It would have been hard work for him to go down to 166 and at that point in his life he was over working hard. There are a hundred fighters out there who walk around up to 40 pounds heavier between camps and then train it down when needed. That's what they get paid for. Froch saying he was 18 pounds over at 186 and couldn't come down shows that even for millions of dollars he was disinterested. As has been said...no point in making excuses now.
                  Hahahaha that'll be on his gravestone "I fought infront of 80,000 fans at Wembley what did you do?"

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    Not gonna lie , id love to see this fight in Nottingham

Both dudes got heart and toughness with the perfect styles to make a good fight

Count me in, id pay
                    Co-sign.

Would have been a great fight

Comment

What a fight that would have been, froch is the bigger stronger man alright but I ain't never seen ggg really hurt. I absolutely love the end of that how he drops Amir Khan in 😂 jelly legs almost and realistically got beaten by Willy Limond, great entertainment when Khan fights. Would love to see the brook fight both are past there best unfortunately but I reckon brook knocks him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X