Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Confident He Would Have Beat Up, Defeated Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch does nothing better than Golovkin. GGG stops him late, TKO, waved off because Froch has as granite chin and the heart of a lion.

Comment

Both are irrelevant

Comment

Stop lying Carl. No shame in it though. You were past your prime when he was coming up destroying people. But no need to talk nonsense all these years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          Froch is singing a different tune than what was the case when he was still active... Anyone remember this quote.
          “Just swerve Golovkin like the plague. He punches like a mule. I don’t need to be in with him. Dangerous fight,” Froch, who is in a higher weight division than Golovkin said.
          Froch has selective memory that's why.... Everyone was avoiding GGG for 3-4 years...

Comment

Lmao does anybody believe this bum besides the moronic canelo fans? Ward needs to calm his son froch down

Comment

but they never bothered me that much. I’ve never been flattened like Amir Khan, have I?"
              Of course he gets in a Khan dig. Don't think he would've flattened Golovkin. He also got dropped hard by Groves who I'm not sure hits as hard as Golovkin.

Comment

This is a man who fought in front of 80,000 at Wembley...just ask him. What he is saying is simply this. It would have been hard work for him to go down to 166 and at that point in his life he was over working hard. There are a hundred fighters out there who walk around up to 40 pounds heavier between camps and then train it down when needed. That's what they get paid for. Froch saying he was 18 pounds over at 186 and couldn't come down shows that even for millions of dollars he was disinterested. As has been said...no point in making excuses now.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  In his defense, at the time everyone was predicting Golovkin would murder him.
                  Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Froch is singing a different tune than what was the case when he was still active... Anyone remember this quote.
                  “Just swerve Golovkin like the plague. He punches like a mule. I don’t need to be in with him. Dangerous fight,” Froch, who is in a higher weight division than Golovkin said.
                  True but context is important. The quotes were after his fights w/ Groves so he was basically retired.

Prime for prime at 168 I'll take Froch

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                    Froch has selective memory that's why.... Everyone was avoiding GGG for 3-4 years...
                    What 3-4 years ? Can you be specific

Comment

Come back and fight Canelo at 175. Lets see who gets flattened. That would be a great match. I would pay to see that.

Comment

Working...
                      X