Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Canelo, Golovkin Agree To Third Fight After Interim Bouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is playing with fire here i’m afraid. I’m rooting for him to beat both BJS and GGG, but I think he’s overlooking BJS, who is a very solid boxer. Good boxing skills, good age, height, reach, good size, good movement. BJS may be able to beat Canelo in a close fight due to Canelo overlooking him like this. Actually I thought Canelo was more responsible than this and would never do something like this.

It’s nearly psychologically impossible to book two fights vs two top opponents and only focus on one of them. I can’t see it. Canelo will have GGG in his mind while training for BJS.

I expect BJS to take this complacency by Canelo as motivation to train harder. Now with this announcement I can see BJS’s chances of winning increase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
      Big mistake on Canelo's part to agree to go back down to 160. After bulking up to fight at LH and now fighting at 168, his body will take a massive hit trying to make 160. Would not surprise me if he lost this fight because his body will be diminished come fight night. But I guess we will see.
      Don't worry Canelo will have "assistance" to cut weight with limited negative effects.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        Canelo must have just watched the Derevyanchenko fight like yesterday. I don't think Canelo gets by BJS, but let's see if he passes drug tests and beats BJS first before we even get into analyzing this fight.
        Really? Do you honestly think a light punching boxer like Saunders would get the nod in a 12 round decision against the cash cow of boxing? Billy Joe would have to at least knock him down or clearly win all 12 rounds to even have a chance on the scorecards. Money Mayweather got a draw on one card in a fight where Canelo was totally schooled and as the former cash cow of boxing, he's usually the one who benefitted from favorable score cards in the close contests he was in.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
          So far, looks like it'll be in Texas.
          That's it then. The judges and ref will be bought off by the Golden Girls. Texas has one of the most corrupt boxing commissions in the game. Who's going to be the ref I wonder, Lawrence "Corruption" Cole?

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Wtf

How are you spinng this ****tt???

Fuccck ggg for facing another bum in June who know one has ever heard of while canelo faces Saunders

Fuxxxk that pos privelaged spoiled little cunnnt Golovkin and any dumb fuxxxk who defends that clown
            Take your pills dude. You're frothing at the mouth again.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Oh yea that mando excuse fucckk outta here stop defending that lame pos.

Fuxkkk him and his fake ass boxing fans who no ****t about the sport dude is a disgrace to boxing.
              But the proven multi-time juicer in Canelo isn't though right? You hypocritical, double standard having clowns make me laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                I was about to post something similar. Canelo is going to fight someone dangerous, that 97k blatantly ducked, and that's a champ at his division. And he's still met with hate.

Meanwhile 97k is going to fight yet another bum that nobody has heard of with 5 KOs in his career and he's appauded. He's pathetic. And his idiot fans are worse.

"But, but its a mandatory. ". Fück outta here with that.

Canelo fights those same mandatories or same level of opposition, and you'd think he tossed a puppy over a cliff.
                He's a proven juicer though so all his best wins are suspect. If you can't at least acknowledge that you are a bias clown who no one should take seriously. If you can, good for you for seeing reality as it actually is and not creating your own reality to fit the bias in your head.

Comment

• the fat red kid will lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                    Really? Do you honestly think a light punching boxer like Saunders would get the nod in a 12 round decision against the cash cow of boxing? Billy Joe would have to at least knock him down or clearly win all 12 rounds to even have a chance on the scorecards. Money Mayweather got a draw on one card in a fight where Canelo was totally schooled and as the former cash cow of boxing, he's usually the one who benefitted from favorable score cards in the close contests he was in.
                    I don't care about who gets the judges' decision. I'm more about the boxing consensus. So I think you're right - I think BJS will win in reality but Canelo will get the decision. Floyd won every round practically or at least 11 out of 12, but that judge was a Libtard-Feminist weirdo who believes in "equality" even on the scorecards.
                    Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 03-23-2020, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Golovkin beats him again

Comment

Working...
                      X