Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Follow The NBA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Everybody getting worked up about a bunch of bullshit, so what if a handful of old farts die
    BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      The year is 2096. Earths population is 1.2 billion. A young man turns on his computer to research what people were doing and saying on the internet when this first began.

“those poor suckers didn’t see it coming.” says the man to his dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
        Maybe you are a master of panic like Stan Van Gundy
        BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          I have a part time warehouse gig im scared to go to. Its hella immigrants that work there and they already had a issues in the womens bathroom not being clean smh
          Damn where the fck you working at fam?!

Let that shit go

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Better fughin not be, wtf will I do on the weekends?
            Ugh I know?!! At least I hope that even without fans in attendance Formula1 will still have enough significance to keep the season going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
              What are the chances boxing events get suspended due to Corona virus? If the NBA is suspending their season, I think all sports are to follow.
              100% my man there is no professional league going through with their games.

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                Damn where the fck you working at fam?!

Let that shit go
                Lmao...... Its a flexible side job..... I only have to work one shift a month. Im debating if ima go saturday

Comment

• The us has a number of fights with low attendance anyway so the impact of fighting behind closed doors is far less than in the uk. If allowed, it wouldn’t surprise me if this is an option.

However would be interesting what this means to the fighters - some may not perform the same way in that environment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
                    The spread can be slowed, the impact mitigated. It is not only a question of containment but of trying to avoid a massive population requiring medical attention in a narrow space of time, which will overload the health system.

You can call me an idiot, but the cold hard facts show that China, which adopted a more forceful, more rapid response, has just a handful of new cases of each day whereas Italy, with a less rapid response, is still seeing new cases at a frightening rate.

A graph of China's cases by time shows the number levelling out, corresponding to when they shut down Wuhan. A graph of Italy's cases is an exponential curve. The pace of infections is picking up.

We know by and large how it is transmitted. It's not beyond the ken of man to mitigate the spread of a disease when you know how it is transmitted.
                    All right. Sorry for calling you an idiot. Uncalled for, for sure. I do believe they will admit in the end that containment was impossible and that the whole effort cost unnecessary billions, but such is the hysterical mind of the human being.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      the CDC prediction was from 2 weeks ago. Actual number of deaths is now 7%

CLOSED CASES

69,142 (93%)
                      Recovered / Discharged

4,973 (7%)
                      Deaths

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
                      No, its nowhere near that rate. Your calculation is based on documented cases in which victims reported symptoms. According to epidemiologists, the vast majority of people who contract the virus show minimal or no symptoms at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X