Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Follow The NBA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So no fights for Canelo, Pacman, Mayweather and the rest of bigtime boxing stars this year???

Comment

Everybody getting worked up about a bunch of bull****, so what if a handful of old farts die, the flu does that **** every year anyways. Much ado about nothing imo

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Everybody getting worked up about a bunch of bull****, so what if a handful of old farts die, the flu does that **** every year anyways. Much ado about nothing imo
        The year is 2096. Earths population is 1.2 billion. A young man turns on his computer to research what people were doing and saying on the internet when this first began.

“those poor suckers didn’t see it coming.” says the man to his dog. “Also, who is this MyspaceDayz with all his accurate predictions?”

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
          I bet your a childless loser with an income at or below the poverty line so you die nobody cares but some of us on this forum have actually made something of ourselves
          Not sure why my post upset you so much lol.

And it's you're* dude come on...if you are going to come at someone from a position of superiority, you need to at least get stuff like that right...I actually have done really well for myself...have been taking advantage of the dips in the market and probably will tomorrow and in the days to come as well.

Maybe you are a master of panic like Stan Van Gundy, but I am not my friend.

Please explain btw why this virus is such a big deal, and why particularly it is affecting you as well? You must be really special for it to seek you out buddy

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Nahhh , this is ****in huge
          Dude the whole fughin world is shutting down
          I know they like to scare the public but this is serious
          No fix and they’re not sure for how long before they get one
          This is costing money , that’s when you know chit is real
          Yeah people are panicking man...monkey see - monkey do...the best way forward in stuff like this is similar to what happened after 9-11...you have to keep living your life without fear and maintain some sense of normalcy...over-reacting to stuff like this is just terrible practice really.

As I said, most who even get this will be completely fine...and I mean like 99% of those who get it will be fine, without any help.

"Most folks that are infected with this virus will have a mild disease — won't need to come to the hospital, won't have to be admitted," Diaz said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/doctor...shington-state

People are overreacting and in 2 weeks I would bet that everyone will realize how much they over-reacted...we will see I suppose.

I think the money-thing comes in btw because business don't want to get sued...so that's why they are taking this stance...the media hyped it up and forced their hand.
          Last edited by Boxing_1013; 03-11-2020, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            Not sure why my post upset you so much lol.

And it's you're* dude come on...if you are going to come at someone from a position of superiority, you need to at least get stuff like that right...I actually have done really well for myself...have been taking advantage of the dips in the market and probably will tomorrow and in the days to come as well.

Maybe you are a master of panic like Stan Van Gundy, but I am not my friend.

Please explain btw why this virus is such a big deal, and why particularly it is affecting you as well? You must be really special for it to seek you out buddy

Yeah people are panicking man...monkey see - monkey do...the best way forward in stuff like this is similar to what happened after 9-11...you have to keep living your life without fear and maintain some sense of normalcy...over-reacting to stuff like this is just terrible practice really.

As I said, most who even get this will be completely fine...and I mean like 99% of those who get it will be fine, without any help.

"Most folks that are infected with this virus will have a mild disease — won't need to come to the hospital, won't have to be admitted," Diaz said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/doctor...shington-state

People are overreacting and in 2 weeks I would bet that everyone will realize how much they over-reacted...we will see I suppose.

I don’t get nervous about chit like this cause it’s out of my hands
            Only so much I can do but when they start suspending NBA , NHL, boxing shows are getting cancelled some chit is up
            As long as the internet is not vulnerable to it , meaning it can’t catch it lol , then I’ll be right here

Comment

I only have one question.

Is Beercules okay?

Comment

I don’t get nervous about chit like this cause it’s out of my hands
                Only so much I can do but when they start suspending NBA , NHL, boxing shows are getting cancelled some chit is up
                As long as the internet is not vulnerable to it , meaning it can’t catch it lol , then I’ll be right here
                Lol I hear ya man...I've been wrong before...I didn't think Energy stocks could go any lower than they did about a week ago, and they've dropped another 10%+ since then...so we will see how it all plays out.

Just seems like a media induced panic and over-reaction to me, but we will see how it goes...I certainly feel for the sickly who will get sick from this and not be able to fight it off...but stuff like that sadly happens every day ya know...sad sh.it like that is just a fact of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                  Lol I hear ya man...I've been wrong before...I didn't think Energy stocks could go any lower than they did about a week ago, and they've dropped another 10%+ since then...so we will see how it all plays out.

Just seems like a media induced panic and over-reaction to me, but we will see how it goes...I certainly feel for the sickly who will get sick from this and not be able to fight it off...but stuff like that sadly happens every day ya know...sad sh.it like that is just a fact of life.

People are dropping by the 50s
                  I think today in France alone there was about 50 people dead from this chit

Comment

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Follow The NBA?

by Cliff Rold - On the sporting front, the biggest news of the day is the suspension of the NBA season. It follows on the heels of the announcement that the NCAA will conduct March Madness largely to March silence. As the coronavirus spreads throughout various parts of the United States, rapidly catching up to the acute effect in several nations...
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Rudy Gobert tested positive for the virus
                      Jazz players are all quarantined in OKC arena
                      Right for 14 days also who the jazz played this past week .

Comment

Working...
                      X