No announcement yet.

Is the Tyson Fury story better than the Rocky Balboa story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    He's also helped to save thousands of lives with his mental health work.

They'll defo be a movie made about him.
    You know for a fact that thousands of people would now be dead without Fury's mental health work? It was only a few years ago he did that work and the most likely life he saved was his own. I doubt he found some life saving cure. He is a good man not a saint.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      You know for a fact that thousands of people would now be dead without Fury's mental health work? It was only a few years ago he did that work and the most likely life he saved was his own. I doubt he found some life saving cure. He is a good man not a saint.
      I didn't call him a saint? I don't think anyone can deny that he's doing important work, do you realise how many people are suffering & end up killing themselves? Tyson's story has inspired so many people, have a look on social media or YouTube if you don't believe me. Start with the comments on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNZtibrPo0g

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        was rocky on drugs and caught with peds?
        Rocky was juiced to the gills from 3 onwards, he just didn't get popped because of the knowledge of roid head bum Creed and his team.

Fury > Balboa

Comment

If there is one active boxer who they should make a movie out of, it’s definitely Fury...

Nobody wants to watch no fkin movie with Terrance Crawford or Mikey Garcia.

Comment

rocky balboa had a big nose and looked almost exactly like sylvester stallone, so i vote rocky.

Comment

Ok, I have lots of love for Fury, but in twenty years, will he agree to come back to the ring to help train Wilder's long-lost and emotionally-conflicted illegitimate son to become a HW champion?

Actually, thinking about it - yeah, I can picture Fury doing that, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoffeler View Post
                Rocky was juiced to the gills from 3 onwards, he just didn't get popped because of the knowledge of roid head bum Creed and his team.

Fury > Balboa
                Well Stalone certainly was.

Hollywood has the best PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by a.rihn View Post
                  Ok, I have lots of love for Fury, but in twenty years, will he agree to come back to the ring to help train Wilder's long-lost and emotionally-conflicted illegitimate son to become a HW champion?

Actually, thinking about it - yeah, I can picture Fury doing that, too.
                  no, that's just pedowood devil-tribe cuck fantasy, not good storytelling.

Comment

All of Fury's problems are self-inflicted. Steroids, drugs, alcohol.

Rocky toiled in obscurity until he was nearly 30, fighting without a trainer, manager, promoter, or even a decent place to live. Then after he finally made it he faced the deaths of his trainer/mentor (Mickey), best friend/rival (Apollo Creed), wife (Adrian), second trainer (Tony Duke Evers), and finally his lifelong friend/brother-in-law (Paulie Pennino). Not to mention he went broke, received brain/eye damage, beat cancer, overcame a learning disability, etc.
                    Last edited by famicommander; 03-11-2020, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X