• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Tyson Fury story better than the Rocky Balboa story

Tyson Fury
    46.15%
    Rocky Balboa
    53.85%
    Last edited by D4thincarnation; 04-03-2020, 09:18 AM.

It would make for a great movie.

Comment

Nothing better than Rocky
      C’mon

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        I sure it is coming.

The Tyson Fury story, the real life tale more epic than the famed Stalone's Rocky story.

The Gypsy background, his father being locked up, being the underdog, his wife, beating the the long reigning champ, the fall, drugs, the training montage and getting back into shape to face the most fierce puncher every, the robbery, the 12 round KD and beating the count only to get robbed, getting rid of his friend and trainer, the rematch and the demolition job.

Far greater than the Rocky story IMO
        Sounds like an awesome story man, crazy when you think these are things he actually went through and did.

Comment

I sure it is coming.

The Tyson Fury story, the real life tale more epic than the famed Stalone's Rocky story.

The Gypsy background, his father being locked up, being the underdog, his wife, beating the the long reigning champ, the fall, drugs, the training montage and getting back into shape to face the most fierce puncher every, the robbery, the 12 round KD and beating the count only to get robbed, getting rid of his friend and trainer, the rematch and the demolition job.

He's also helped to save thousands of lives with his mental health work.

They'll defo be a movie made about him.

Comment

was rocky on drugs and caught with peds?

Comment

way better they need to make a movie about fury

Comment

Yes it is!!!! To the brits

Comment

I voted for Fury's story because it is real. A movie hero can do anything the movie maker wants him to do. It's much harder in real life.The Rocky movies are silly and unrealistic and unbelievable. Tyson's story is far more interesting to me.

Comment

I sure it is coming.

To me, no. Depression is real, and his story is a fantastic one, but the sheer fact that in Rocky, he was less than a club fighter and got to fight the undisputed for a title, and he made it a war, was epic. There was no kind of monumental opportunity and also mismatch like this in Furys story. He was the champ beforehand, for many of us remained champ even in hiatus, and when he returned, a few of us were telling everyone he would take over the division again.

Fury would make a great movie and surely will be, but Rocky for the reasons I mentioned above is just less possible and likely and for that, epic.

Comment

Working...
                    X