No announcement yet.

I'd pick Fury over any HW in history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Fury is far more skilled than AJ, ridiculously more so. Ruiz is a fat useless bum.

Even your bumboy Hatman knows the score now. Fury is the A side and will beat the crap out of AJ and stop him.

Fury is levels above Joshua and everyone else, and it will be proven very soon.
    I don't like Hatman like that, he speaks from both sides of the mouth and look for clicks. I know his ID on boxingscene, lol.

When you look at the boxing fundamentals, how to throw punches, balance and other variables that make a solid boxer - Josh is a superior boxer to Fury. Ditto Ruiz. I think Fury just has a better boxing IQ due to more experience and h moves well for his size.

Josh will beat Fury and reopen the cut. Josh hooks with his jab and Fury's cut is going to eat that all night long before he receives that vicious uppercut on the inside. Make sure you bookmark this post for posterity sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      If that other guy's name WASN'T FURY, but fought that exact same way........

You know what I'm trying to say. He won but he looked like crap (while being light years ahead of Wilder).

Credit for have that gif
      He didn't look like crap. His performance was universally praised.

Comment

He didn't look like crap. His performance was universally praised.
        Credit for using that gif

Comment

Had that been Wilder winning like that, I would be just as disappointed and so would Fury fans.

Comment

Wilder Fury 2 can be a drinking game
            Every Fury foul, take a drink. Passed out by 3rd rd.

Comment

Had that been Wilder winning like that, I would be just as disappointed and so would Fury fans.
              Wilder couldn't win like that because he can only fight one way.

I'll repeat, Fury's performance was universally praised on both sides of the pond.

The fact that a lot of people are now having conversations about Fury being an ATG shows how good it was.

I get it Curtis, you're an embarrassed man, but give credit when it's due.

Comment

Wilder couldn't win like that because he can only fight one way.

I'll repeat, Fury's performance was universally praised on both sides of the pond.

The fact that a lot of people are now having conversations about Fury being an ATG shows how good it was.

I get it Curtis, you're an embarrassed man, but give credit when it's due.
                I gave/give credit
                I am embarrassed and upset
                And Fury did look like crap.

Edit -
                Something's missing

Comment

You changed you're tune awful quick OP, wasnt it you who was recently saying we were robbed of a great fight and suggested Wilder had a broken eardrum?

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    I don't like Hatman like that, he speaks from both sides of the mouth and look for clicks. I know his ID on boxingscene, lol.

When you look at the boxing fundamentals, how to throw punches, balance and other variables that make a solid boxer - Josh is a superior boxer to Fury. Ditto Ruiz. I think Fury just has a better boxing IQ due to more experience and h moves well for his size.

Josh will beat Fury and reopen the cut. Josh hooks with his jab and Fury's cut is going to eat that all night long before he receives that vicious uppercut on the inside. Make sure you bookmark this post for posterity sake.
                    Fury is widely acknowledged as the most skilled HW in the world, as well as being #1 so you're in the minority I'm afraid.

Joshua got dominated and knocked out 8 months ago by a fat Mexican who was nowhere near the top 10

He fought wide eyed and scared in the rematch, when fat blob Ruiz managed to close the distance, AJ wanted nothing to do with him.

When 6ft9 270lb Fury is next to him and threatening to him serious harm, AJ will s*** his pants.

Fury will mentally destroy him before they even get in the ring.

Comment

I gave/give credit
                      I am embarrassed and upset
                      And Fury did look like crap.

Edit -
                      Something's missing
                      If Fury did indeed look like crap, why is the entire boxing universe praising him? I'm confused?

Comment

Working...
                      X