Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury Slapped Deontay Wilder About Like He Was His *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    You make white people look bad and blacks feel great. Truth hurts don't it. Joshua ain't beating Fury not on Fury's death bed could glass jaw beat him.
    Fury has the deck stacked against him. Remember, Eddie Hearn holds all the cards. The fact is if Fury doesn't knock Joshua out he is going to lose a decision whether it's in the U.K. or Saudi Arabia.

Comment

I'm disappointed that 'Boxing Clever' would be permitted to submit such gutter standard trite. This site certainly has enough bristling and embittered commentary gorging itself on the first amendment.

To allow a headline as vile as this is to cheaply and cynically encourage more foul-mouthed garbage.

I enjoy being a member of this site because of the large volume of news available, and the standards between forum members is already quite low.

It's irresponsible and unnecessary to not moderate news stories and apply some ACTUAL standards.

Comment

I can't wait for Wilder to flatten this bytch.
        Whyte is bottom of the barrel

Comment

Whyte's funny but he's right. That dress cost 60k, there's no way that night was the first time he wore it. Stuff like that has to get custom fitted, they have to see if the battery fits and everything works, no way he didn't know that the costume was going to weight that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
            I'm disappointed that 'Boxing Clever' would be permitted to submit such gutter standard trite. This site certainly has enough bristling and embittered commentary gorging itself on the first amendment.

To allow a headline as vile as this is to cheaply and cynically encourage more foul-mouthed garbage.

I enjoy being a member of this site because of the large volume of news available, and the standards between forum members is already quite low.

It's irresponsible and unnecessary to not moderate news stories and apply some ACTUAL standards.

Journalistic standards on Boxingscene.com? Tell us more...

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Fury has the deck stacked against him. Remember, Eddie Hearn holds all the cards. The fact is if Fury doesn't knock Joshua out he is going to lose a decision whether it's in the U.K. or Saudi Arabia.
              He can knock Joshua out. Anybody can. Too easy for Fury

Comment

How do the fuck you figure? He didn't quit! His corner man threw in the towel.
                Ironic, on black history month a white towel saved deontayduckus wilderquackus life..... Despicable Me broke deontayduckus wilderquackus....Gru abused deontayduckus wilderquackus

Comment

There's a reason why the WBC and the boxing schene blacklist Whyte and had him as the #1 contender without giving him the chance for over 800 days...

Is it fair? No, but i think they dont like this guy and his mouth is the reason why.

Comment

Keep thinking that, he was more crippled than hurt. I personally believed that the moment got the best of him. He was pacing back and forth in the dressing room. He had expended a lot of nervous energy before the fight.

He appeared to be very anxious and tight just prior to the fight so I don't buy the costume excuse at all. The fight was lost even before he entered into the ring.
                    What I was saying is of the fight would have gone on longer he would have gotten badly hurt. The fact is it was stopped early is why he was spared more punishment

Comment

Nah fury already said the fight has to happen in Vegas

Comment

Working...
                      X