No announcement yet.

I see why Wilder avoided Wlad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see why Wilder avoided Wlad.

After Saturday, I see why Wilder never fought Wlad. Wlad would have destroyed him. He would have gotten seriously hurt.

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    After Saturday, I see why Wilder never fought Wlad. Wlad would have destroyed him. He would have gotten seriously hurt.
    Wlad fights scared, Tyson won because he was not afraid

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      Lmao. It took THIS Saturday for you to come to this conclusion?

Comment

Hindsight
        20/20...

Comment

I've always said I thought Wlad was the worst possible matchup for Wilder of the recent top guys. He'd easily out jab Wilder, he clinch and tire him out on the inside and he'd bring straight rights behind those jabs and **** Wilder up. Fury basically fought like an aggressive version of Wlad in this fight. Imagine how ****ed up Wilder would be if those had been Steel Hammers he was eating

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            Lmao. It took THIS Saturday for you to come to this conclusion?
            I’m still trying to decide if Wilder fans were blind or if Fury fans were just really smart. Starting to lean towards the latter. When you consider how many of boxing’s supposed brilliant minds were going for Wilder then maybe he wasn’t a dumb pick. Just the wrong one.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
              Wlad fights scared, Tyson won because he was not afraid
              yea but as soon as wilder would get tired around 8th round Vlad then would savagely KO him

Comment

Yeah you'd have to favor Wlad but I can see him getting brutally KO'd as well. He didn't have the chin or fighting spirit of Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  I've always said I thought Wlad was the worst possible matchup for Wilder of the recent top guys. He'd easily out jab Wilder, he clinch and tire him out on the inside and he'd bring straight rights behind those jabs and **** Wilder up. Fury basically fought like an aggressive version of Wlad in this fight. Imagine how ****ed up Wilder would be if those had been Steel Hammers he was eating
                  Vlad a straighter and harder puncher then Fury. Fury negated his reach and power by looping his rights rather then throw them straight but you cant argue with success

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Yeah you'd have to favor Wlad but I can see him getting brutally KO'd as well. He didn't have the chin or fighting spirit of Fury.
                    He was fine with Sam Peter, who is pretty similar to Wilder. And Wlad has been in with some pretty big punchers throughout his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X