Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder parts ways with Mark Breland...This is horrible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury should hire Breland for mind games at least.

Comment

Contractually, the 3rd fight can happen no later than August. If Breland didn't throw in the towel, Wilder would've taken too much damage to recover in time for training camp and an August rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Bs. He was hurt worse in the Ortiz fight. He wasn't even being hit hard and had his hands up at the time so it was a terrible stoppage in terms of overall timing. I would be mad and fire his a$$ too.
        Was he bleeding from the mouth, nose and ears too in the ortiz fight? Nope.

Did he get knockdown on ortiz fight? Nope.

You guys are as delusional as wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Bs. He was hurt worse in the Ortiz fight. He wasn't even being hit hard and had his hands up at the time so it was a terrible stoppage in terms of overall timing. I would be mad and fire his a$$ too.
          I am sorry man but if you really believe what you said then I feel bad for you.

Wilder was getting pumelled. He landed just 6 punches in the previous 2 rounds. Fury landed 35 in that time.

Wilder landed 0 jabs in those rounds. He was on the ropes trying to throw a bomb. He couldn't hit anything. Fury in round 7 had his accuracy go up to 40%. That basically means 1 in 2 punches was connecting.

He was pinned in the corner. He couldn't move, he was resting against the corner pad.

So I ask you how was he going to get out of that situation? He wasn't throwing anything back, was getting whacked in the face with a big guy blocking him from moving to either side.

What you are basically saying is that somehow he would have got some energy from somewhere whilst being beaten to an inch of his life, got out the corner, threw the magic punch and it was all good?

That is total fantasy.

If the corner didn't throw the towel in the ref would have stopped it the next right that connected. The difference is Mark Breland stopped that punch from coming.

Comment

Does his other trainer, Jay Deas, even have a boxing background?

Comment

I agree. a right hand landed clean, then a right hand that hit wilder's arm. a body shot that wilder ate, then a short left hook, then wilder returned with a left hook. terrrible towel throw in

Comment

you are wrong. wilder threw a left hook from the ropes/corner. ortiz hurt wilder far worse and moved wilder around the ring. wilder landed several body jabs in the first 2 rounds. another troll exposed

Comment

hes trying to save face, but in lashing out is making himself look like a sore loser.

hes trying to convince his hardcore wakanda fanbase that he is the better man, but he just wasnt at 100% and his team ended it too early.

should have been stopped earlier really, 2 official knockdowns but you could argue 2 more knockdowns that werent called, like wilder falling forward and holding onto furys legs to stop himself from hitting the deck, and the ref catching wilder from falling.

Comment

Originally posted by Falkano View Post
                    I am sorry man but if you really believe what you said then I feel bad for you.

Wilder was getting pumelled. He landed just 6 punches in the previous 2 rounds. Fury landed 35 in that time.

Wilder landed 0 jabs in those rounds. He was on the ropes trying to throw a bomb. He couldn't hit anything. Fury in round 7 had his accuracy go up to 40%. That basically means 1 in 2 punches was connecting.

He was pinned in the corner. He couldn't move, he was resting against the corner pad.

So I ask you how was he going to get out of that situation? He wasn't throwing anything back, was getting whacked in the face with a big guy blocking him from moving to either side.

What you are basically saying is that somehow he would have got some energy from somewhere whilst being beaten to an inch of his life, got out the corner, threw the magic punch and it was all good?

That is total fantasy.

If the corner didn't throw the towel in the ref would have stopped it the next right that connected. The difference is Mark Breland stopped that punch from coming.
                    He has power to end a fight with a single shot at any time and I do believe that he was going to get stopped anyways but that was a bad time to throw the towel. That's all I'm saying.

And you feel sorry for me? Lol Please. I don't know who the f you're talking to but it ain't the Boxing Goat, boy

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      The funny thing is, Wilder criticized Fury for dropping trainers before the fight, called it a sign he lacked confidence.
                      Yo would be funny AF if Fury hired dude for the 3rd fight

Comment

Working...
                      X