Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Got Destroyed, Proper Beaten Up, I Was Happy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    That Wilder hand is a bomb when you have a bum in front of you.

To think some imbeciles were comparing him to Foreman makes me think most people here know nothing about boxing.

It is not the same to KO Frazier than Spilka.

Fury ate 2 right hands like if nothing had hit him.
    True, think I counted 3 right hands Fury ate but still came forward like a beast.

So called baddest man in the world got destroyed by a pillow fisted guy, Otto Wallin must be on cloud 9 now, he ate Fury best shots and went all the way to the end, the so called baddest man in the planet got beat up like a rag doll.

Comment

Im glad Whyte is finally happy. He's been crying all week. Last I heard he was crying about Hearn doing what's right. He probably threw his bottle away when he was a baby. It interfered with his crying.

Comment

Whyte fights the way Fury fought all the time he would have destroyed Wilder that's why the fight never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Honest View Post
          This clown has no limits, no common sense. What a joke.
          My money would be on Whyte if Wilder gets the balls to fight him, Whyte ain’t no old man Ortiz you Wilder fan girl!

Comment

There is a reason Wilder preferred blessing Breazeale and Stiverne with a fight and not Whyte, go figure. Whyte also fights on the front foot, bad style fight for Beyoncé. Whyte believes he can beat Wilder, who are we to doubt him considering the way Wilder got beaten, Nothing to take away from Fury but I feel wilder would have been beaten by any quality fighter same way, he lacks the fundamentals and was eating Fury’s jab all night. Reckon he has a broken jaw with his ear drums gushing out blood. Wilder was so beat up he got stretched to he hospital, he even chickened out of the post fight interview.

Comment

How funny would it be if he got stopped in his next fight. He's been close to being stopped a few times already.

Comment

I would slightly favour Wilder over Whyte but Whyte had been chomping at the bit to get at Deontay for a long time now. He does not fear the man at all. Its a great match up, Wilders sniping right hand vs Whytes left hook. Its a very high risk low reward fight for Wilder though and I doubt he will take it even though fights with Whyte or Ruiz make by far the most sense for him now.

Comment

To be fair to Wilder he has had a lot of bad luck:

- he had a sore throat before first Ortiz fight which meant he got hurt
                  - he had flu in first Fury fight that stopped him winning
                  - he injured his leg before the second Fury fight

What I like about him is he makes no excuses for when he loses or doesn't perform. He took defeat like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                    How funny would it be if he got stopped in his next fight. He's been close to being stopped a few times already.
                    That's HW boxing. When you fight decent opponents you can get stopped. It wouldn't mean anything. He'd still be a good fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                      That's HW boxing. When you fight decent opponents you can get stopped. It wouldn't mean anything. He'd still be a good fighter
                      How many decent fighters did Beyoncé fight??? Fury beat him the first time and destroyed him the second?

Comment

Working...
                      X