Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Got Destroyed, Proper Beaten Up, I Was Happy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte would not have had the brains to do that wilder, what he would have been 20st and tried to bully him

Dillan dont be an ungrateful inbred you have mad over 10 millon pounds and not even a champion, shut and wait your turn its all over about AJ VS Fury if Wilder does not get an immediate rematch.

Then it will be the winner vs AJ after that does he get his chance i say it again if you want a world title go after Charr.

Comment

Lol Whyte was happy that he didn't have to get KTFO by Wilder

Comment

I feel same also Whyte would beat Wilder with same technique. Fury exposed alot of flaws in Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Oyins4u View Post
          I feel same also Whyte would beat Wilder with same technique. Fury exposed alot of flaws in Wilder
          Yep, +1 on that one

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Lol Whyte was happy that he didn't have to get KTFO by Wilder
            Then why didn’t Beyonce give Whyte his shot??? Your drama queen got destroyed by a Brit, if Whyte and Wilder where to fight tomorow my money would be on Whyte! Wilder is done, Fury are his right hand but still came forward, the right is way overrated!

Comment

Everybody was happy seeing this damn idiot bashed up and silenced
              It was like seeing Batman demolishing a villain

Comment

The whole wilder project has finally come to an end
                Thanks to Fury / Arum / Sugar Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                  Then why didn’t Beyonce give Whyte his shot??? Your drama queen got destroyed by a Brit, if Whyte and Wilder where to fight tomorow my money would be on Whyte! Wilder is done, Fury are his right hand but still came forward, the right is way overrated!
                  That Wilder hand is a bomb when you have a bum in front of you.

To think some imbeciles were comparing him to Foreman makes me think most people here know nothing about boxing.

It is not the same to KO Frazier than Spilka.

Fury ate 2 right hands like if nothing had hit him.

Comment

Whyte just had to rub it in...there is a video of Wilder been stretched out by an ambulance to the hospital, that is the beating he got from a feather fisted puncher imagine if he fought a puncher such Whyte, AJ, Ruiz, Klitchko, a body that can punch, he would have been knocked the F off and carried off with major head injuries...Wilder just got exposed, he has been protected by Finkle and daddy Al Haymon all his professionally fighting bums and old washed up fighters, you all have to remember Fury was a fat washed up fighter who fought two bums with an abysmal sheet performance, the fight with Wilder 1 was a half fit Fury.

Comment

😂 😂 Whyte

This clown has no limits, no common sense. What a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X