Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Wilder's Manager Called, Says Fury Trilogy is Likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder has always said that he got into boxing to provide a decent life for his family. Essentially he has over achieved by becoming champion and defending so successfully. Surely even with so many blood suckers around him he has made enough to provide for his kids and probably their kids too. He did what he set out to do, better to walk away now while he still can walk and let finkle and deas find their next meal ticket to exploit.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      Let the fight sink in for a few days. Wilder will either change his mind or people will step in and change it for him. I hope so at least. It is a worry of mine that he is surrounded by yes men who are afraid to criticize him. This would explain the dumb as chit costumes, awful style and his corner talking about letting the fight continue. Got to fire everyone and start over for the last couple fights which should be against anyone who isn’t Fury.
      Wilders costume was impressive going in but his actions didnt back it up.I for one thought Wilder would test Fury far more in the 2nd fight.

Comment

• After the comments wilder made about Joshua when he lost to Ruiz he has no choice but to rematch next.

Comment

• The third fight is totally pointless.

Wilder is done, he took a real beating an was totally exposed as a bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            The third fight is totally pointless.

Wilder is done, he took a real beating an was totally exposed as a bum.
            ... "done' or not, Wilder can't make more money next except from this rubber vs Fury... in case he's healthy enough he will take it...

Comment

• you never bring the facts

Comment

• Originally posted by jamallee View Post
                Wilder would actually need to win 3 and 4 to tie and have a 5th fight to decide the winner
                Let's just hope Fury takes care of Wilder in the trilogy cos we could have Fury vs Wilder 7 by 2022 without undisputed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benstino View Post
                  It's insane to compare AJ to Wilder. Everyone seems to be talking about his loss to Ruiz, and it ain't like Fury or Wilder has fought Ruiz. AJ has fought top names in this game and outside Fury, Wilder has fought nobodies. The one good name he's fought has given him a good beating.

Again, never assume that AJ VS FURY would be like this. It takes a combo of skill and strength to fight Fury. Wilder has strength and zero boxing skills. AJ is the combo of skill and strength. AJ VS FURY IS A 50-50.
                  I compare the two losses in the fact that both step into the ring and risk their lives for out entertainment; I celebrate victories but I rarely take pleasure in a fighter's defeat. Both Wilder and Fury took beatings in the ring. That's the commonality.

As for for Fury versus AJ, that is my opinion. Yes, styles and matchups make fights. I think mental resilience and psychological aspect of the game play a major part and in my opinion I think Fury has the edge and that would be the critical factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    Fury proved he can beat Wilder with any style and he took his heart away from the beginning of round 1. Wilder is getting older and now he's been beat. What do you think he can really do to beat Fury? Land a right hand? Lmao. How does he do that when Fury will maul him all night again and bully him?
                    What are you ******? Fury will never break Deontay Wilder's spirit. He can't because Wilder's championship heart is unbreakable. Fury failed to keep him on the canvas or put him away with those pillow fists of his.

So he took his heart away my ass. Yes his body was weakened from the mauling and roughhousing tactics of Fury but yet his heart and will was still in the fight trying to land those big punches. As a matter of fact, just prior to the stoppage, he even shook Fury with a left hook.

Does that sounds like a man who have had his heart taken away from him? Wilder will come be back much tougher, determined, stronger and ever more dedicated than before. Deontay is not done. Y'all just wait and see.

Comment

• I will only say this. Wilder took a direct strike in the back of the head. The blow was illegal and Wilder had no chance after that to recover from being concussed to that extent.

Comment

Working...
                      X