This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogey View Post
    A coward would have quit after about 4 rounds of that hammering last night, Wilder stood up took a proper beating and kept trying to fight back. Respect to him for that and glad Mark Breland had the sense to step in while his main trainer seemed happy to let him get his brains bashed in.
    The fight was literally stopped because he WASN'T fighting back lol. He did that for 3 rounds and his own corner had enough.

Anyone can stand with their hands covering their head and just take punches, that's not an accomplishment. He probably hoped Bayless would find a way to DQ Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      Go play in traffic with your mother...YDKSAB.

Joshua lost last year, is he finished? What about Alvarez losing to Mayweather, was he finished?

Again... the freeway awaits you and your old lady.
      Wilder got beaten like a 14 yr old boy beats his pecker to late night Shannon Tweed movies on Channel 5

I sense strong butthurt in you lolol

And cant wait till AJ gets wrecked by Fury.

Cant wait till Wilder rematched Ortiz ...again.

Boomb squat??

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
        Anyone can stand with their hands covering their head and just take punches, that's not an accomplishment. He probably hoped Bayless would find a way to DQ Fury.
        Woah...tough guy! Try even stepping into a real boxing ring first before making such statements.

Wilder was outboxed and TKOed? Yes.
        Wilder is finished? I don't know. probably not.
        Wilder is a coward? Hell NO! Even with a bleeding ear, 2 KDs, and being outboxed and punched...he stood up, kept fighting, and wanted to finish, probably knowing he will lose, on points. I am not sure he could have done that but he had the heart and will to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
          Wilder isn't a coward. Not at all. That's a stupid thing to say.

He got beaten by the better man. Took a bad beating and went out on his feet. No shame in that.

And this is coming from a big Fury fan.
          He didn’t just get beaten he got humiliated and quit like a punk bįtch

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            He didn’t just get beaten he got humiliated and quit like a punk bįtch
            stfu up man. You're embarrassing yourself as always.

I'm no Wilder fan by any means. Wilder didn't quit.

Outboxed? Absolutely. Humiliated? Probably. But he didn't quit. His corner threw in the towel and he didn't react with relief. He was pissed off.

You're an austic moron who has to have everything in black and white. Either someone wins or they're a coward. Either someone has concussive power or they are feather fisted.

It's crazy that nutcases like you are allowed to have Internet access.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              stfu up man. You're embarrassing yourself as always.

I'm no Wilder fan by any means. Wilder didn't quit.

Outboxed? Absolutely. Humiliated? Probably. But he didn't quit. His corner threw in the towel and he didn't react with relief. He was pissed off.

You're an austic moron who has to have everything in black and white. Either someone wins or they're a coward. Either someone has concussive power or they are feather fisted.

It's crazy that nutcases like you are allowed to have Internet access.
              You are getting emotional because you know I am right. You dumb fuckwit, anyone with any sense knows that he told his corner to throw the towel at the beginning of that round.

He was running away like a punk bi
              tch. Fuck him, he’s a coward and fuck you too for condoning such.

Punk phaggot ho.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Wilder got beaten like a 14 yr old boy beats his pecker to late night Shannon Tweed movies on Channel 5

I sense strong butthurt in you lolol

And cant wait till AJ gets wrecked by Fury.

Cant wait till Wilder rematched Ortiz ...again.

Boomb squat??
                The bronze bellends are very butthurt mate. Bunch of phaggots imo

Comment

I wouldn't call any top fighter a coward. He went out there and took his beating round after round. Even argued with his corner throwing in the towel as he was being battered. His lack of technical fundamentals finally caught up with him.

You think he "ducked" Joshua who got mauled by a short obese man? Please.

Comment

You ******s throw around the term "coward" so often, yet I'm willing to bet none of you have even stepped foot inside of a boxing gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      The bronze bellends are very butthurt mate. Bunch of phaggots imo
                      Aint that the truth

This dumb ***** thinks shes roger mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X