This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    Go play in traffic with your mother...YDKSAB.

Joshua lost last year, is he finished? What about Alvarez losing to Mayweather, was he finished?

Again... the freeway awaits you and your old lady.
    None of the above where outclassed in the manner that Deontay “coward phaggot” wilder was lastnight. He is one dimensional that relies on his right and right hand only. When the going gets tough he has not got the in ring IQ to adapt.

Not only is he a coward but he is an uneducated bum. Last nights fight reminded me of Prince Naseem vs Barrera (albeit that fight was closer.) I think Wilder will have a similar reaction as Hamed.

In short, you too are an uneducated coward (likely with cornrows.) Go throw yourself off a cliff with the pig whose ass you came out off at birth.

Phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      you black supremacists aint to happy that wilder got beaten to a pulp by a crazy white boy hahahahah
      looooooooooooooool he really is mad

Comment

Wilder isn't finished. He is good. But fury is the best of this era. No shame in losing twice to the gipsy king. Wilders ko percentage will have gone down now though. And if he fights the best of the rest, his ko percentage might be similar to mike Tyson and co.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
          Definitely not a coward. He's a tough warrior that just got a beat down tonight. No shame in trying.
          If he's not a coward then why didn't he fight Wlad to unify? Why Why was it Fury and AJ, both younger than him and with significantly fewer fights (ie less experience) who both stepped up to the long dominant guy in the division? Who has he beat of significance other than a geriatric Cuban and an internet troll?

He was a cancer on the division who won a paper belt and held it hostage for years by cherry-picking.

Comment

I dont rate Wilder and never have, to call him a coward and a bum is a disgrace though. He was totally outclassed and took a very one sided severe beating from Fury last night and took it like a man. Yes he has not taken many risks in his career, but having watched his lack of boxing ability in his last 4 fights it was probably a good decision that has made him a very wealthy man rather than take a few possible life changing beatings and end up missing out on this big purse.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              None of the above where outclassed in the manner that Deontay “coward phaggot” wilder was lastnight. He is one dimensional that relies on his right and right hand only. When the going gets tough he has not got the in ring IQ to adapt.

Not only is he a coward but he is an uneducated bum. Last nights fight reminded me of Prince Naseem vs Barrera (albeit that fight was closer.) I think Wilder will have a similar reaction as Hamed.

In short, you too are an uneducated coward (likely with cornrows.) Go throw yourself off a cliff with the pig whose ass you came out off at birth.

Phaggot.
              Hey now, that word is offensive. You should be using the politically correct Latin term "analis receptus".

Comment

Originally posted by hogey View Post
                I dont rate Wilder and never have, to call him a coward and a bum is a disgrace though. He was totally outclassed and took a very one sided severe beating from Fury last night and took it like a man. Yes he has not taken many risks in his career, but having watched his lack of boxing ability in his last 4 fights it was probably a good decision that has made him a very wealthy man rather than take a few possible life changing beatings and end up missing out on this big purse.
                Just cause he did it for money doesn't make him less of a coward.

Comment

Wilder isn't a coward. Not at all. That's a stupid thing to say.

He got beaten by the better man. Took a bad beating and went out on his feet. No shame in that.

And this is coming from a big Fury fan.

Comment

I forgot why I stopped coming here...I think this is the most racist boxing message board.....never seems to amaze me how black fighters are viewed here and if u support them, u get "black racists" threads started.

Now Wilder is getting called out, for fighting Fury and somehow is a ***** for taking a 2nd fight with him? Lol wow.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
                      Just cause he did it for money doesn't make him less of a coward.
                      A coward would have quit after about 4 rounds of that hammering last night, Wilder stood up took a proper beating and kept trying to fight back. Respect to him for that and glad Mark Breland had the sense to step in while his main trainer seemed happy to let him get his brains bashed in.

Comment

Working...
                      X