No announcement yet.

You hear the rumor TR might sell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    Yeah things are always stressful this time of year with this first quarter of sales and reflection on the last year and then you add taxes on top of that being due!

The final meetings went well and that lady wised up and help finalized our deal in the 12th hour instead of trying to be lazy and sabotaged us. Im pulling like 30K off of this deal but shat bro we chased it for 3 years! It could turn into something much bigger hopefully in the following years tho. KNOCK ON WOOD!

I'm still out 40K tho with our business trips to Asia still at a loss!

I really do wish the CV does die down everyones taking a hit by this unless you like a mask maker or anti bacterial wipe maker.

Can't believe GM said ***** is to blame for Coronavirus he can't be that dumb can he? I mean *****s god awful and a completely incompetent waste of space but he's so dumb he probably doesnt even really know what's going on?

We know GM don't got to worry tho that broke foo never has to take business trips to Asia or even hop on a plane I bet he's never even been on a plane before lol. Guy doesnt even own a car.

But yeah I hope TR sells to DAZN so we dont have to hear from Arum or his bastard stepson ever again!
    Montoya did a insta live wearing a mask claiming he was in wuhan where the virus originated and the people hated *****, turns out he was just in Chinatown in san francisco. Dude be faking the funk for real

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Montoya did a insta live wearing a mask claiming he was in wuhan where the virus originated and the people hated *****, turns out he was just in Chinatown in san francisco. Dude be faking the funk for real
      NOOOOO!

u gotta be FK"N kidding me bro? Did he really?

I know hes a TOOL but that's even bad for him?

You had to make that up bro COME ON!!!!

Comment

NOOOOO!

u gotta be FK"N kidding me bro? Did he really?

I know hes a TOOL but that's even bad for him?

You had to make that up bro COME ON!!!!
        lol just having a laugh with you to get the spirit going man, clowning on Gabe is fun it can cheer anyone up.

But it does sound like something old Gabe would do, the man is obsessed with *****, I mean if I dont like someone they dont take any space in my head I dont even think about them, Gabe and lots of others constantly follow ***** on Twitter and reply to his tweets with anger.

Comment

lol just having a laugh with you to get the spirit going man, clowning on Gabe is fun it can cheer anyone up.

But it does sound like something old Gabe would do, the man is obsessed with *****, I mean if I dont like someone they dont take any space in my head I dont even think about them, Gabe and lots of others constantly follow ***** on Twitter and reply to his tweets with anger.
          LMAO! u GOT ME! That was good!

TRUE, if I dont like someone I cut them off. This is why I got rid of my personal social media accounts had too much negative BS on there. Ton of toxic trolls and total waste of time. Like yo get a job!

I heard some dude was beefing with GM and it was going back and forth and the dude finally told him that he couldnt respond because he was at work and had to work and GM could keep going cause he never had a job! LOL

But yea that pretty much sums up social media for me a ton of guys who dont even have jobs or work or do anything productive with way too much time on their hands.

But yeah please update us with GM updates real ones so we all can have a good laugh!

Have a great weekend man hopefully u get a sweet tax refund bro! I Gott finish my taxes this weekend.

Comment

LMAO! u GOT ME! That was good!

TRUE, if I dont like someone I cut them off. This is why I got rid of my personal social media accounts had too much negative BS on there. Ton of toxic trolls and total waste of time. Like yo get a job!

I heard some dude was beefing with GM and it was going back and forth and the dude finally told him that he couldnt respond because he was at work and had to work and GM could keep going cause he never had a job! LOL

But yea that pretty much sums up social media for me a ton of guys who dont even have jobs or work or do anything productive with way too much time on their hands.

But yeah please update us with GM updates real ones so we all can have a good laugh!

Have a great weekend man hopefully u get a sweet tax refund bro! I Gott finish my taxes this weekend.
            Bro you are spot on those people like Gabe are unemployed that is how they can keep going like that ranting and angry. Gabe doesnt even give a ****a bout boxing anymore all he does is talk 99 percent ***** and then telling people about his acting stuff.

Do they not realized how they look, its gotta be some form of mental illness and pride or ego that keeps these people from feeling embarrassed or not realizing how pathetic they look.

Man and I agree social media is toxic, nothing but haters and whiners on there now, twitter used to be fun until these weirdo feminist chicks got ahold of it to try to get people banned for offensive speech.

Comment

Bro you are spot on those people like Gabe are unemployed that is how they can keep going like that ranting and angry. Gabe doesnt even give a ****a bout boxing anymore all he does is talk 99 percent ***** and then telling people about his acting stuff.

Do they not realized how they look, its gotta be some form of mental illness and pride or ego that keeps these people from feeling embarrassed or not realizing how pathetic they look.

Man and I agree social media is toxic, nothing but haters and whiners on there now, twitter used to be fun until these weirdo feminist chicks got ahold of it to try to get people banned for offensive speech.
              yeah bro I used to love social media back in the AIM, yahoo messenger and ******* days you could smash all kinds of hot chicks left and right and no one even cared.

u could just say a smooth opener line and next few messages you making plans to hook up and smash.

now u try to do that with the #MeToo BS! you are done and over. you could lose your job and all kinds of BS!

Like you said all the femi****s took over and like all the hot chicks also went else where.

It's just not worth it bro. U mine as well just go to a club or bar and pick up a hot slat and smash.

it sucks we gotta put in the work now but with all the ramifications of social media its like we gotta go back to 1999 lol.

I'll tell u bro I go on a ton of business trips for work and the way a lot of these hot sales women behave at conferences is wild. They be hooking up and smashing on the down low too and got husband or baby daddy back home. It's such a hypocrisy its like men get put on blast for being men but women get a free pass to whoreee it up as they please and soon as it hits the fan only the men get busted.

This is why I never mix work/pleasure at all. I see idiots trying to smash at work or on a work event like dude u trying to get fired?

But back to GM why does he still have lot of followers if he doesn't post boxing stuff anymore? Im assuming he still has a lot of followers right? I mean once fight fans realize all he does is bash ***** and brag about his failed acting career why would they still follow him?

You said u saw some of his acting reel or something right? u said he's awful right?

I think social media is even worse for men vs men too. I mean if some dude is acting up id unfollow or block him end of story but again these trolls stalk you to the grave lol.

I remember I took a chance and hired this college grad kid he came from a low income single mother situation threw him a huge bone and then he totally threw me under the bus by just being on social media all day instead of working. He was using our conference room and media rooms to act like it was his own personal studio for his own videos.

After we fired him he then bashed us all on his social media saying we fired him for BS reasons but it was because he never worked all he did was stay on social media and he literally posted pics from our conference room as if it was his own personal studio, like we aint gonna tell its our damn office building???!!! The reason why I bring this kid up is thats how I'd imagine GM behaving if he ever got a real job he'd get fired for doing something ****** like this kid did and wouldn't last a month.

I bet u GM is supporting Bernie huh? Seems the type to be all annoying loud noise but no actual substance and probably won't even vote when it comes to voting. Just bash ***** but won't vote so it's pointless.

But yeah I hope social media can go back to the good ole days where we can smash hot chicks with ease and there's no femi**** blowback.

Comment

Working...
              X