Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Hanging in there brother, hows Gabe Montoya aka the latino Bogart
    LMAO GM!

I need my GM fix you was making me crack up with all those updates and inside stories but we haven't heard any for while? Maybe you should go follow him and report back to us for a good laugh.

I needed a good laugh this week lost ton of money since our projects and business trips got canceled to Japan and Asia this year. Im out like 40K!

Also works been stressful AF! We finally landed a big whale account we were chasing for 3 years! and was just about to finalize and then our vendor partner was trying to pull some lazy BS cuz she just wanted to give everyone 2 prices and take it or leave it? I'm like batch they specifically requested 5 different tiers of prices and categories I almost fired her and threw her under the bus but thank god she wised up and got the 5 different tiers ready for our deal in the 12th hour!

Damn its been stressful. I need a good laugh bro!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      LMAO GM!

I need my GM fix you was making me crack up with all those updates and inside stories but we haven't heard any for while? Maybe you should go follow him and report back to us for a good laugh.

I needed a good laugh this week lost ton of money since our projects and business trips got canceled to Japan and Asia this year. Im out like 40K!

Also works been stressful AF! We finally landed a big whale account we were chasing for 3 years! and was just about to finalize and then our vendor partner was trying to pull some lazy BS cuz she just wanted to give everyone 2 prices and take it or leave it? I'm like batch they specifically requested 5 different tiers of prices and categories I almost fired her and threw her under the bus but thank god she wised up and got the 5 different tiers ready for our deal in the 12th hour!

Damn its been stressful. I need a good laugh bro!
      Its that stressful time of year, just be thankful you got a good job bro, it could be worse.

And Gabe, said ***** is to blame for coronavirus.

Comment

Far from a rumour. Bobs willing to sell if the price is right and has been very open about that for a while.

But its not like he or top rank are in trouble or anything and he wants to get it offloaded. Same with the PBC, they are up for sale but they ain't desperate so won't sell up on the cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          You all hear the rumor Top Rank might sell to DAZN or another buyer?

Apparently Arum said something to degree of he's pushing 90 now and if the price is right he might sell.

Heard some fight fans saying they'd prefer DAZN to buy TR but if thats the case who's TR's biggest current stars?

Crawford, Fury, Inoue?

Other fight fans saying ESPN is giving way more love to UFC and Bob wasn't happy about that?

Discuss?
          This makes sense that Arum would sell and relax at this point, he is 88 now. Time to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
            UFC is miles ahead of TR in terms of size and the money they generate.
            ****** to even compare.
            But that Library that Top Rank owns alone is worth the purchase.

Comment

They probably want to sell it because yes as a private company, his son basically get it and gets full control over it.

Bob denying it and saying he wants to sell a share of it.... actually makes me believe it more. See if he sells a majority share of it to DAZN or somebody then that money in cash can go to his lazy dumb ass son and then his dumb ass son wont have to worry about running the company.

Its basically a win-win move. Sort of lets Bob save face and lets him not worry about his dumb ass son ruining his legacy.

He might even be looking to sell a small share to DAZN today to establish the relationship and then in the future sell a larger share to give them a controlling majority of the company down the line when he finally "retires" or when he dies.

Comment

Its that stressful time of year, just be thankful you got a good job bro, it could be worse.

***** is an abnormality. 99% of people born into his situation with a silver spoon wouldnt have the drive or desire to work like he has.

Most highly successful people's children will not be as successful as them, why work hard when you have everything?

Look at Arum's son, look at Chavez Jr, look at every celeb's dumb kids getting into trouble, Joe *****'s dumb coke head son, *****'s own brother dying young from alcohol.

***** is an abnormality, a freak of nature, works his ass off even though he never had to work a day in his life if he didnt want to.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  They probably want to sell it because yes as a private company, his son basically get it and gets full control over it.

Bob denying it and saying he wants to sell a share of it.... actually makes me believe it more. See if he sells a majority share of it to DAZN or somebody then that money in cash can go to his lazy dumb ass son and then his dumb ass son wont have to worry about running the company.

Its basically a win-win move. Sort of lets Bob save face and lets him not worry about his dumb ass son ruining his legacy.

He might even be looking to sell a small share to DAZN today to establish the relationship and then in the future sell a larger share to give them a controlling majority of the company down the line when he finally "retires" or when he dies.
                  isnt it his son in law running it?
                  he had one son who died and another who isnt in boxing..and is hardly dumb
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Arum

Comment

Yeah things are always stressful this time of year with this first quarter of sales and reflection on the last year and then you add taxes on top of that being due!

The final meetings went well and that lady wised up and help finalized our deal in the 12th hour instead of trying to be lazy and sabotaged us. Im pulling like 30K off of this deal but shat bro we chased it for 3 years! It could turn into something much bigger hopefully in the following years tho. KNOCK ON WOOD!

I'm still out 40K tho with our business trips to Asia still at a loss!

I really do wish the CV does die down everyones taking a hit by this unless you like a mask maker or anti bacterial wipe maker.

Can't believe GM said ***** is to blame for Coronavirus he can't be that dumb can he? I mean *****s god awful and a completely incompetent waste of space but he's so dumb he probably doesnt even really know what's going on?

We know GM don't got to worry tho that broke foo never has to take business trips to Asia or even hop on a plane I bet he's never even been on a plane before lol. Guy doesnt even own a car.

But yeah I hope TR sells to DAZN so we dont have to hear from Arum or his bastard stepson ever again!

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      ***** is an abnormality. 99% of people born into his situation with a silver spoon wouldnt have the drive or desire to work like he has.

Most highly successful people's children will not be as successful as them, why work hard when you have everything?

Look at Arum's son, look at Chavez Jr, look at every celeb's dumb kids getting into trouble, Joe *****'s dumb coke head son, *****'s own brother dying young from alcohol.

***** is an abnormality, a freak of nature, works his ass off even though he never had to work a day in his life if he didnt want to.
                      Green K bro! For speaking the TRUTH!

I see some idiots who are saying they want Ivanka to run after her dad's done are you F'n kidding me?

LMAO! Also Arum's son is the biggest wannabe as well. The guys like short and scrawny but acts like he's this big boss or something. He wouldn't even have a job if it weren't for the Bobfather yet he walks around like he's untouchable.

I remember some fans tried to ask that guy some questions for some upcoming TR fights and he acted like he was too big to talk to them. Like WTF who do you think you are as bad as Chavez Jr is and Ivanka and those other spoiled idiots they would at least take pics with fans and not act like him.

I've met both of them and Chavez was actually really cool he took pics with me and my friends and his English wasn't that good but he understood that if he goes out fans will probably hit him up for pics and say sup.

Arum's kid is worse than *****'s kids. People fear Bob Arum no one respects that bastard son of his.

I hope Arum F's him on the DAZN deal lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X