Collapse
No announcement yet.

You hear the rumor TR might sell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Arum is a crook and criminal who fixes fights.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Arum interested in Selling off some of Top Rank Assets and why not they own Property that is Paid Off and he has a Catalog that is probably worth Hundreds Of Millions if not a Billion(s)

Greatest promoter of all times so if he can cash out for Billions then why not

Also too boxing doesn't seem as Profitable anymore especially for a Promoter in 2020. He admitted that tickets sales been difficult so basically Top Rank is still running off of that deal with ESPN.

Doesn't sound like he is looking to sell it all though, just parts of it...

For DAZN, buying some of that Catalog and being able to maybe remaster some of those fights and have it on the APP would be great for them more so than acquiring their current fighters. If UFC got Billions then for sure Top Rank should be well worth Billions!
      Dude, the UFC for a lot of people is MMA, worldwide broadcast deals, over 500 fighters, multi-million dollar performance centres, etc etc.

Sure TR would have a great historical library, apart from that I wouldn't compare TR to the UFC. The UFC is more like PBC, TR and matchroom combined.

Comment

I'm surprised Bob wouldn't want to keep it in the family somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          You all hear the rumor Top Rank might sell to DAZN or another buyer?

Apparently Arum said something to degree of he's pushing 90 now and if the price is right he might sell.

Heard some fight fans saying they'd prefer DAZN to buy TR but if thats the case who's TR's biggest current stars?

Crawford, Fury, Inoue?

Other fight fans saying ESPN is giving way more love to UFC and Bob wasn't happy about that?

Discuss?
          he aint selling to Eddie Hearn or DAZN, more likely Dana White is going to buy out Top Rank, they got Conor MCGregors proper twelve as a key sponsor for the tyson vs wilder fight

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
            DAZN will buy it for the library classic fights on streaming on DAZN the days theres no fights
            That be sick if they do!

Their THIS IS BOXING hype video shows they got ton of classics!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
              LOL aint nobody in BOb's family able to pass the torch.

That lil man child Todd aint no BobFather people fear Bob, they walk all over Todd.

Not sure anyone else who could run TR with an iron fist like Bob did?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                he aint selling to Eddie Hearn or DAZN, more likely Dana White is going to buy out Top Rank, they got Conor MCGregors proper twelve as a key sponsor for the tyson vs wilder fight
                Sup bro u feeling better? I hope all is well and I hate TR and can't stand Bob and what he did to my fav fighters so I can care less if he gets bought out and actually I prefer he does get bought out by a bigger company.

Hows our buddy GM doing? LOL

Comment

Bob doesn't sell tickets like he used to. Top Rank is faltering badly, they have no mega star franchises now. Loma and Crawford would be $$$uper$$$tars but Haymon's frauds won't fight them to give them the $$$tatu$$$.

Arum sees the writing on the wall. It's time to dump his business. He has no fighter right now that has any immediate big money potential. TR and PBC are both on thin ice. That is why this fight this weekend has to be rigged so both retain value.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                    Arum is not making profits any more and the future does not look bright either. HBO died. SHowtime is dying. Don King productions died. Golden Boy will die when Canelo goes down. Top Rank and PBC are dying. Boxing in America is dying.

Comment

Fury vs Wilder 2 may be the fight that saves or kills boxing as a major sport in USA. If it does not sell, it's over in America. Boxing will become a minor sport. And all indications are, despite the massive push to sell this fight, it is not selling.

Comment

Working...
                      X