Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant-Feigenbutz Draws Peak Audience of 1.809 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant-Feigenbutz Draws Peak Audience of 1.809 Million Viewers

A hometown showcase for Caleb Plant generated a live atmosphere on site, as well as the best performing viewing audience of 2020 to date. The February 15 edition of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox saw a significant spike in ratings across the board, with the event peaking at 1.809 million viewers according to Nielsen Media Research. The three-fight telecast reached its viewing pinnacle at the 10:00pm ET hour, in time for Plant's 10th round stoppage of Germany's Vincent Feigenbutz (31-2, 28KOs) to defend his super middleweight title in front of a vibrant hometown crowd at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow. Really impressive numbers, especially when considering that this was during All-Star Weekend for the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by blitted_master View Post
      Wow. Really impressive numbers, especially when considering that this was during All-Star Weekend for the NBA.
      If they're legit, even more impressive since Plant isn't really well-known aside from the hardcores & that he was fighting a smaller punching bag in Feigenbutz. Regardless, the guy can fight.

Comment

Plant was watched by that many people? GTFOH.

Comment

Free boxing on TV equals bigger numbers. It's not rocket science...

Comment

The best part is PBC LDBC kids say, “why would Jermall Charlo consider Plant when he’s doing 200K ratings!”

Comment

Now Plant is recognized as the biggest coward in boxing. Ducked Canelo and his biggest pay day ever. Let the bruvas keep pimping you for nickels and dimes.

Comment

I like Plant, so I'm happy for him, but these #s are suspect. Hard to believe almost 2mil tuned in while simultaneously, the best dunk contest in the last 15+ years or so was taking place? Hmmmm......

Comment

Plant is a good fighter and all but I don't believe he was the draw lol I need to see this happen again with him as the main event before I buy in. However those are good numbers and Caleb has a good work ethic and he definitely achieving a lot. Him beating Uzcategui was a surprise to me. Now he's calling out David Benavidez and I'm curious to see that fight I think that will be a good scrap. That will tell me everything I need to know about Caleb. But those are solid numbers and I'm glad he got to showcase his talent.

Comment

Plant keep getting solid ratings on PBC tv , and the FOX fight had no promotions , If promoted right he can become the PBC top draw (outside of PAC)

Comment

Working...
                    X