Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant-Feigenbutz Draws Peak Audience of 1.809 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Detroit29 View Post
    These are great numbers considering it was going up against the All Star weekend. Kudos to PBC/Al Hyamon. Haters will find a way to try to discredit this. Im surprised that Hearn isn't hating on it since he's been hating on Wilder/Fury
    Hearn and his racist fan boys direct most their hate towards black fighters... Plant doesnt fit the profile

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
      The best part is PBC LDBC kids say, “why would Jermall Charlo consider Plant when he’s doing 200K ratings!”
      The best part is CHARLO TWINS card on fox did 2.4 million on fox... charlo vs harrison 2 did 2million plus also hahahahah..... now go fetch oscarina de la H0M0Z fishnets amiga

Comment

Originally posted by tyistall View Post
        free boxing on tv equals bigger numbers. It's not rocket science...
        crawfraud vs egis did 1.4 million... Plant is doing bigger numbers than the so called p4p king lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by mr. 29k View Post
          now plant is recognized as the biggest coward in boxing. Ducked canelo and his biggest pay day ever. Let the bruvas keep pimping you for nickels and dimes.
          lay off the crack amiga.. He is making millions ..

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
            i like plant, so i'm happy for him, but these #s are suspect. Hard to believe almost 2mil tuned in while simultaneously, the best dunk contest in the last 15+ years or so was taking place? Hmmmm......
            you must be smoking crack like oscarina de la coco lmfao.... These numbers are from the same ratings agency every channel in usa uses lmfao... This is not some hoodratt operation like your mommas h0e house son... Dont be such a low iq tool

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscreed View Post
              plant is a good fighter and all but i don't believe he was the draw lol i need to see this happen again with him as the main event before i buy in. However those are good numbers and caleb has a good work ethic and he definitely achieving a lot. Him beating uzcategui was a surprise to me. Now he's calling out david benavidez and i'm curious to see that fight i think that will be a good scrap. That will tell me everything i need to know about caleb. But those are solid numbers and i'm glad he got to showcase his talent.
              you obviously havent been following pbc/fox/fox sports... His fight with uzcategui did around 900k on fox sports 1... Then his next main event with mike lee did around 1.1 million... Just a few months ago fox sports 1 did a 30 minute special on his life story lol... Pbc/fox have been building him up... As usual boxing fans on boxingscene are clueless smh...

Comment

Originally posted by the3 View Post
                plant keep getting solid ratings on pbc tv , and the fox fight had no promotions , if promoted right he can become the pbc top draw (outside of pac)
                it had no promotion because fox is busy with wilder vs fury 2... But fox sports 1 did a 30 minute special on plant just a few months ago.... His last main event on fox sports 1 did 1.1 million also... That fight had a faceoff show... They even had a weigh in show for his fight...

Comment

Holy ****....Maybe Plant IS a draw. Didn't he do really fantastic numbers against Uzi too on a F'n Sunday?!?

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                    Yall underestimate just how big of a deal it is to have a white American that is this good lol. Caleb is going to be a star!
                    What kind of numbers did Pavlik put up? were they like this? I don't remember...

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonsWorld View Post
                      plants last fight on fox did 1.1 million moron...
                      Suck a bag of dlcks

Comment

Working...
                      X