Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant-Feigenbutz Draws Peak Audience of 1.809 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HaymonsWorld View Post
    umm plant is one of my favorite fighters look at my profile pic lol... What im saying is these ratings are great no matter what time or day they were on.... Nba all star dunk contest or not... Great numbers! Thats my point
    No surprise you love hillbilly pvssies.

Comment

umm plant is one of my favorite fighters look at my profile pic lol... What im saying is these ratings are great no matter what time or day they were on.... Nba all star dunk contest or not... Great numbers! Thats my point
      LMFAO. U got me on the profile pic. I'll take that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
        LMFAO. U got me on the profile pic. I'll take that one.
        i felt like some people were downplaying how big the ratings were by bringing up the all star weekend lol... Considering Crawford who is the so called p4p king just did 1.4 million these are very good numbers... Fox sports 1 did a 30 minute special about Plants life a few months back also... Fox and PBC see the potential...

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
          If they're legit, even more impressive since Plant isn't really well-known aside from the hardcores & that he was fighting a smaller punching bag in Feigenbutz. Regardless, the guy can fight.
          This is not Dazn. Fox has to put out real numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
            The image below shows these are average ratings for FOX. A free TV station available over antenna. You can always count on Jake Donovan for that PBC spin though.

Hope Plant enjoyed his 5 minutes of fame, he got more publicity by rejecting the Canelo offer than for his actual fight. Benavidez Vs Plant is a good match up that should be on premium TV, not PPV. It will flop.
            Plant has more views in 1 fight then Canelo will get all Yea run US.

Dazn has killed the market rate of their fighters.

Comment

woo woo woo ! Free TV that is great numbers. blahahahahahaw hehe heeeee awesome dude groovy !

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                Plant has more views in 1 fight then Canelo will get all Yea run US.

Dazn has killed the market rate of their fighters.
                Are you just trolling or are you really that stupid? You think free views and PPVs or Paid Streams are the same?

Comment

Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
                  woo woo woo ! Free tv that is great numbers. Blahahahahahaw hehe heeeee awesome dude groovy !
                  so you are crying because plant did 1.8 million hahaha.... Short bus rider issues

Comment

so you are crying because plant did 1.8 million hahaha.... Short bus rider issues
                    No im crying because im laughing so hard about how ignorant you are.

Free TV. Man them views count. He made $0.00 from it.

Comment

Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
                      no im crying because im laughing so hard about how ignorant you are.

Free tv. Man them views count. He made $0.00 from it.
                      keep showing how delusional you are hahahaha lmfaooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X