Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Saunders Very Likely To Get Done, Says MTK Exec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Saunders Very Likely To Get Done, Says MTK Exec

A deal is nearly complete for Billy Joe Saunders to make a defense of his WBO super middleweight world title against Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. The fight would take place on May 2 in Las Vegas, as part of Cinco De Mayo weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What is the upside to BJS for MTK to leak this information? Doesn’t seem to help BJS get the fight or more $ imo..

Comment

I would literally LMAO if BJS managed to beat Canelo. I do think it will be a decent fight while it lasts though.

Comment

Remember when Canelo said Andrade was boring? Enter BJS...

Might be time to post my thread...

Comment

The Press Conferences and Interviews should be entertaining.

Comment

BJS is never beating Canelo in reverse, not in Las Vegas. He can dance all night and lose wide, or stand and lose quick.

Comment

Lame fight. Canelo vs Smith would be badass.

Comment

What a weak fight, tbh. Saunders isnt entertaining at all. This reminds me of Saul vs the hard hitting champion, Fielding. I honestly think the undercard wont be any good either.

Comment

Tainted beef vs inhaler, who's gonna use more

Comment

A loud mouthed fighter who runs around the ring throwing half hearted punches while looking for his next escape route.

Comment

Working...
                    X