No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch: What We've Been Waiting For

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for this fight!
    I'm getting goose bumps just reading this article.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
      Who says they're the top two guys when Wilder has only fought one other opponent currently ranked in the top 10 and Fury has fought zero? and the main reason they're both still unbeaten (besides their generally poor level of opposition) is because of a scam draw in their first fight conveniently allowing them both to keep their 0s.

You talk about AJ fighting Pulev, but who else should he be fighting if Fury and Wilder arent available? hes fought Whyte, Parker, Ruiz, Povetkin, theyre all top 10 level HWs, so is Pulev and so was Wlad. Nobody really knows who is ducking who but if it is Wilder/Fury trying to shut AJ out, hes clearly consistently fighting the best guys left outside of those two.

Its odd how AJ detractors pretend like AJ/Ruiz 2 didnt happen too. But its fitting because theres a very noticeable pattern recently that people on the Wilder/Fury side seem to be trying to downplay the importance of them fighting Joshua after this. Its like theyre pre emptively making excuses for that fight not happening next, or anytime soon. Who gives a **** about whether you like Hearn better, or Warren better, or you like Haymon or Arum or Joshua or Fury etc etc...its irrelevant, as boxing fans everyone should be pushing for that unification fight and nothing but. Lets not act like because Joshua lost to Ruiz once it suddenly means Fury can go rematch Wallin and Wilder can fight the winner of Kownacki/Helenius after this while we call one of them the best HW in the world because they fought each other.
      What’s odd is when Matchroom militants try to inject Joshua into this fight when he has nothing to do with it and the most meaningful fight of the year has nothing to do with him or his promoter.....which of course is why Hearn tries to attack the ticket sales and attack the fighters meanwhile he’s putting on YouTube fights with pewtipie and the like

Comment

I'll be at the movie theaters watching the big fellas on the big screen

I hope that it will be epic

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          What’s odd is when Matchroom militants try to inject Joshua into this fight when he has nothing to do with it and the most meaningful fight of the year has nothing to do with him or his promoter.....which of course is why Hearn tries to attack the ticket sales and attack the fighters meanwhile he’s putting on YouTube fights with pewtipie and the like
          Of course hes going to be interjected into it, the winner of the fight is supposed to face him for unification. Whenever any of those 3 guys do anything the other two are going to be interjected into it, thats how it is.

Comment

Who says they're the top two guys when Wilder has only fought one other opponent currently ranked in the top 10 and Fury has fought zero? and the main reason they're both still unbeaten (besides their generally poor level of opposition) is because of a scam draw in their first fight conveniently allowing them both to keep their 0s.

You talk about AJ fighting Pulev, but who else should he be fighting if Fury and Wilder arent available? hes fought Whyte, Parker, Ruiz, Povetkin, theyre all top 10 level HWs, so is Pulev and so was Wlad. Nobody really knows who is ducking who but if it is Wilder/Fury trying to shut AJ out, hes clearly consistently fighting the best guys left outside of those two.

Its odd how AJ detractors pretend like AJ/Ruiz 2 didnt happen too. But its fitting because theres a very noticeable pattern recently that people on the Wilder/Fury side seem to be trying to downplay the importance of them fighting Joshua after this. Its like theyre pre emptively making excuses for that fight not happening next, or anytime soon. Who gives a **** about whether you like Hearn better, or Warren better, or you like Haymon or Arum or Joshua or Fury etc etc...its irrelevant, as boxing fans everyone should be pushing for that unification fight and nothing but. Lets not act like because Joshua lost to Ruiz once it suddenly means Fury can go rematch Wallin and Wilder can fight the winner of Kownacki/Helenius after this while we call one of them the best HW in the world because they fought each other.
            Lol ...'Who says they are the top guys' ...everyone but you.They are unbeaten and both have more than Joshua who I think your're trying to say is ...Something may happen Saturday that might bring one on par with Mr. 'What's he going to do next' like a brutal consistent hammering like Joshua took from late replacement Ruiz. Some how I doubt this as one has the absolute one punch any era finish and the other is a master boxer either of which Joshua falls way short .You mention people forget to mention Joshua v Ruiz 2 like some kind of brag.Ask yourself or preferably better someone else .....why?

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              Lol ...'Who says they are the top guys' ...everyone but you.They are unbeaten and both have more than Joshua who I think your're trying to say is ...Something may happen Saturday that might bring one on par with Mr. 'What's he going to do next' like a brutal consistent hammering like Joshua took from late replacement Ruiz. Some how I doubt this as one has the absolute one punch any era finish and the other is a master boxer either of which Joshua falls way short .You mention people forget to mention Joshua v Ruiz 2 like some kind of brag.Ask yourself or preferably better someone else .....why?

Again, this just looks like a bunch of damage control and pre emptive justification for when the winner doesnt fight AJ. Acting like whoever wins that fight gets to walk off into the sunset as the king of the division without having to bother attempting to unify or fight anybody else in the top 10.

How about talk **** if/when they face Joshua and if/when they beat him? if hes so crap why not push for them to beat his ass later this year for all the marbles and then become the actual undisputed no1 guy? all this "they dont need him" behaviour is very suspicious.

Comment

Of course hes going to be interjected into it, the winner of the fight is supposed to face him for unification. Whenever any of those 3 guys do anything the other two are going to be interjected into it, thats how it is.
                What you just posted speaks volumes of who you’re influenced by....the winner of this fight is contractually signed to a rubber match. There is nothing in place for a joshua fight since neither Fury nor Wilder will be dictated to on where the fight happens, the money split, or the requiring it to happen on the obscure app so Hearn can gain subscriptions through means other than YouTube fights. Joshua got knocked out....drubbed by a short notice upside down waddling cauldron with TRex arms. He’s second fiddle. The winner of this fight is the best heavyweight since Lewis and the top Man. The loser is the 2nd best. Joshua is 3rd best....at best. Sorry to burst your bubble about your hero.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
                  I'll be at the movie theaters watching the big fellas on the big screen

I hope that it will be epic
                  Don't take a Whiz or U might miss something...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    What you just posted speaks volumes of who you’re influenced by....the winner of this fight is contractually signed to a rubber match. There is nothing in place for a joshua fight since neither Fury nor Wilder will be dictated to on where the fight happens, the money split, or the requiring it to happen on the obscure app so Hearn can gain subscriptions through means other than YouTube fights. Joshua got knocked out....drubbed by a short notice upside down waddling cauldron with TRex arms. He’s second fiddle. The winner of this fight is the best heavyweight since Lewis and the top Man. The loser is the 2nd best. Joshua is 3rd best....at best. Sorry to burst your bubble about your hero.
                    Translation; "I dont want the Fury/Wilder winner to fight AJ"

Why is it you Wilder/Fury fans are so desperate to NOT see that fight? why dont you want the belts to be unified? its becoming so transparent at this point.

And for the record, Joshua is not my hero, and I am not a Matchroom/Hearn cheerleader either, i'm not sure such a thing even exists outside of the minds/projections of Joshua detractors and maybe Kugan Cassius. I'm just someone that wants to see a unified champion finally and also to see the two biggest possible HW fights since Lennox/Tyson, as every objective boxing fan should be.
                    Last edited by TMLT87; 02-17-2020, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Translation; "I dont want the Fury/Wilder winner to fight AJ"

Why is it you Wilder/Fury fans are so desperate to NOT see that fight? why dont you want the belts to be unified? its becoming so transparent at this point.

And for the record, Joshua is not my hero, and I am not a Matchroom/Hearn cheerleader either, i'm not sure such a thing even exists outside of the minds/projections of Joshua detractors and maybe Kugan Cassius.
                      wilder fans have long wanted to see aj/wilder...but we all know who swerved that one...

barry hearn "id advise aj to stay away from that fight for at least a couple of years"-august 2018....fighters, trainers and managers(many even from the UK) all said that it was AJ avoiding it...fury, khan, froch, parkers trainer(and parker was about to be on another matchroom show when it was said)....lennox too....

the truth is AJ played himself....he got knocked by a butterbeans Mexican son....and basically wilder got so fed up with the d1cking around from hearn he moved on....

wilder also wanted an immediate rematch with fury...but arum swooped in and killed it...admitted he was delaying it...and it will probably work in both guys favors as theyre building this one up pretty well with massive espn/fox exposure during the college football playoffs and nfl playoffs/superbowl

the fact of the matter is both wilder and fury have low opinions of AJ right now...not because he lost to ruiz...but because they both know that AJ avoided wilder....

and you can see the desperation in AJ that he wants fury to win because he knows hes the lighter puncher....leading up to this fight he keeps talking about how wilder doesn't really hit that hard and how hes picking fury.....a month or so ago he was offering to help fury spar to get ready for the fight....you can tell him and eddie are desperately pulling for fury because they feel hes the less dangerous threat...its written all over everything AJ says....

Comment

Working...
                      X