No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch: What We've Been Waiting For

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
    Hearn has said he has heard whispers from his contacts that Fury is having 'problems' in his camp, so I don't know whether that means Fury is finding it hard to adjust to a new trainer and environment with such short notice (the reason I thought that move was bad for him).

Physically he looks in better shape than when they first fought, but that's just on the surface.
    How or why would anyone reveal anything to Hearn in respect of this. Likely Hearn just stirring the pot here.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      I still can't believe Fury is going through with this.....
      Why? He won the first fight when he wasn't fit or ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
        Hearn has said he has heard whispers from his contacts that Fury is having 'problems' in his camp, so I don't know whether that means Fury is finding it hard to adjust to a new trainer and environment with such short notice (the reason I thought that move was bad for him).

Physically he looks in better shape than when they first fought, but that's just on the surface.
        Hearn is a butthurt loser who's just upset that he isn't involved in the biggest fight in the division. He doesn't know jack s*** about Fury or his camp.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          LOl ....What else can Edward say .We are just a few days away from the biggest most anticipated rematch in Heavyweight boxing in many years and Edward is trying to promote his Heavyweight in a pointless fight against a near forty year old faded fighter who's biggest claim to fame was getting poleaxed by Wlad many moons ago!...It's Hearn that's having 'problems' here!!
          Lol this might not even be bigger than AJ/Ruiz rematch numbers wise. I know people like to **** on Hearn but lets be honest, everyone would much rather see Fury and Wilder against AJ than fighting each other. And if those two go back to fighting Wallins and Breazeles after this while Joshua fights Usyk the tables will turn fast.

Comment

Deontay will be better.
            It won't matter what Fury shows up.
            I expect Wilder to be 15-20 pounds heavier.
            Wilder KO 5

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Wilder-Fury Rematch: What We've Been Waiting For?

(...)
              ... we are mostly waiting for a Wilder KO... tbh...

Comment

Wilder having such a quick turnaround may be the deciding factor in this fight imo he didnt take alot of punishment in the Ortiz fight and his reflexes are still fresh I'm looking forward to this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                  Lol this might not even be bigger than AJ/Ruiz rematch numbers wise. I know people like to **** on Hearn but lets be honest, everyone would much rather see Fury and Wilder against AJ than fighting each other. And if those two go back to fighting Wallins and Breazeles after this while Joshua fights Usyk the tables will turn fast.
                  Sorry pal can't agree with that at all.Why would you rather see a guy who was in trouble and all over the place being knocked from pillar to post and rolling around on the deck then asking his corner 'whats he going to do next' fight one of these unbeaten top two guys .What you don't get is too hard for you to understand .....Seems you'll have a good time at the football ground watching Joshua and another nearly forty year old loser....Sweet Caroline ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Sorry pal can't agree with that at all.Why would you rather see a guy who was in trouble and all over the place being knocked from pillar to post and rolling around on the deck then asking his corner 'whats he going to do next' fight one of these unbeaten top two guys .
                    Who says they're the top two guys when Wilder has only fought one other opponent currently ranked in the top 10 and Fury has fought zero? and the main reason they're both still unbeaten (besides their generally poor level of opposition) is because of a scam draw in their first fight conveniently allowing them both to keep their 0s.

You talk about AJ fighting Pulev, but who else should he be fighting if Fury and Wilder arent available? hes fought Whyte, Parker, Ruiz, Povetkin, theyre all top 10 level HWs, so is Pulev and so was Wlad. Nobody really knows who is ducking who but if it is Wilder/Fury trying to shut AJ out, hes clearly consistently fighting the best guys left outside of those two.

Its odd how AJ detractors pretend like AJ/Ruiz 2 didnt happen too. But its fitting because theres a very noticeable pattern recently that people on the Wilder/Fury side seem to be trying to downplay the importance of them fighting Joshua after this. Its like theyre pre emptively making excuses for that fight not happening next, or anytime soon. Who gives a **** about whether you like Hearn better, or Warren better, or you like Haymon or Arum or Joshua or Fury etc etc...its irrelevant, as boxing fans everyone should be pushing for that unification fight and nothing but. Lets not act like because Joshua lost to Ruiz once it suddenly means Fury can go rematch Wallin and Wilder can fight the winner of Kownacki/Helenius after this while we call one of them the best HW in the world because they fought each other.

Comment

One of the few fights I've been waiting for. Fury is the better boxer obviously, but like any Wilder fight there will be drama every second. Wilder either gets the KO or loses, shouldnt be any scorecard drama. If Fury wins this, Wilder takes the rematch clause. Is it possible for Fury to survive 36 rounds against Wilder without getting KO'd? Cant ask for too much more (other than AJ-Wilder/Fury).

Comment

Working...
                      X