No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Reacts To Wilder's Prediction of Beating Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You know they tell me that Mike Tyson was out of his prime when he was around 23 years old ( HA! ). Fans of 'Iron' Mike phrase this assertion by referencing a short span of time in the young career of Mike Tyson : the years ' 1986-1989' when he became the youngest HW champion of all time, and just before he got exposed. I find that completely laughable and obviously flawed for sooo many reasons that I'm not even going to make any effort to dispute that stupidity.

We all know that quitter convicted rapist Mike Tyson choked when he stepped-up against anyone good enough and willing to fight back. Deontay Wilder would never lay down for old-man and bum beater Mike Tyson.

Here is something that gets overlooked when reviewing Tyson's standing among ATG HW's : Mike Tyson was protected against journeyman 'Razor' Ruddock ( Twice ), after Tyson got exposed by Buster Douglas. If you all done your homework you would know why.

No way does the 'Bronze-Bomber' take an L to Buster Douglas, that's like Wilder getting sparked by Dominic Breazeale, 'Razor' Ruddock would be like Deontay getting help from the ref vs. Dillian Shyte.

No way would the title of 'Baddest man' be given to Mike Tyson if Deontay was around.
    You lost all credibility the minute you turned your argument into a personal one. You pretty much discredited yourself. Try and keep just about boxing next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      I’m one of the biggest Tyson fans. Watched him when he was a teen coming up. However Wilder’s punching power is an indisputable fact. He is the hardest hitting single punch KO artist ever. This isn’t even debatable
      Yes it is. He fought like 2 good guys in his pro career.

Comment

• You sir, know your boxing history.
        Bravo

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebrownbear View Post
          I remember the time fought one for the first time. He got knocked out
          I felt he was overrated them, and overrated now
          Who's that an amateur fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Yes it is. He fought like 2 good guys in his pro career.
            These guys have forgotten Foreman, Shavers, Marciano, Louis, ect. What a bunch of comedians..

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              Hell Wilder doesnt even wana face punchers like Joshua and Whyte, there is not a chance in the world he would step in with a prime Mike Tyson. Wilder has no balls. Tyson would absolutely demolish Wilder though. 1 round, hed come out very aggressive and Wilder is nowhere near technically skilled enough to do anything about it.
              So now you bring up Mr Give me 50 million dollars, who then says he will take a pay cut to fight back home for his fans, who then advises said fans to train to fight Wilder themselves. Ha, what a joke!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                These guys have forgotten Foreman, Shavers, Marciano, Louis, ect. What a bunch of comedians..
                They prove over and over they know nothing of the history of the sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                  Actually, without going too far I think that someone like Mike "Hercules" Weaver would stand a good chance of knocking Wilder out.

But you have to forgive the younger fans. One who grows up listening to Justin Timberlake can't probably appreciate the value of Led Zeppelin, if you get my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You know they tell me that Mike Tyson was out of his prime when he was around 23 years old ( HA! ). Fans of 'Iron' Mike phrase this assertion by referencing a short span of time in the young career of Mike Tyson : the years ' 1986-1989' when he became the youngest HW champion of all time, and just before he got exposed. I find that completely laughable and obviously flawed for sooo many reasons that I'm not even going to make any effort to dispute that stupidity.

We all know that quitter convicted rapist Mike Tyson choked when he stepped-up against anyone good enough and willing to fight back. Deontay Wilder would never lay down for old-man and bum beater Mike Tyson.

Here is something that gets overlooked when reviewing Tyson's standing among ATG HW's : Mike Tyson was protected against journeyman 'Razor' Ruddock ( Twice ), after Tyson got exposed by Buster Douglas. If you all done your homework you would know why.

No way does the 'Bronze-Bomber' take an L to Buster Douglas, that's like Wilder getting sparked by Dominic Breazeale, 'Razor' Ruddock would be like Deontay getting help from the ref vs. Dillian Shyte.

No way would the title of 'Baddest man' be given to Mike Tyson if Deontay was around.
                    Tyson blew his career at a very early young age, with don king help. The pre-king Tyson was a beast.

Comment

• Wilder still number one

Can't take much from wilder he's a top contender for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X