No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Hopkins, Devin Haney Exchange Words Over Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
    if Haney is unproven and beaten no one, why won't Garcia just expose him? Better than beating another patsy.
    If Garcia is unproven and hasn’t beaten anyone, what’s the big deal in Haney fighting him then? Beating Garcia does what for Haney?

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
      Comprehension is fine. You came in rushing to defend Haney because someone questioned his resume. Everyone is asking the same question about Haney since he has not proven anything either. Your reply came with an exclamation in “hell” as if to say it’s ridiculous to ask who Haney has fought. You didn’t say both were unproven until later.
      You came in here captain sav a ho for a poster without even knowing the history of that poster and why I asked him that question. There was no exclamation when I used the word "hell." It was a question. Do you even know what an exclamation point is?

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Like who have you beat Haney some scruff from the Island
      Here you come with your stupid comments again. Who the hell has Ryan Garcia beaten? His best win is against a fighter Tank Davis knocked out three years ago.[/QUOTE]

Where is the exclamation point in that?Why are you lying now lol? You're just a dumbass that doesn't know what the hell you're talking about.

I've always said Haney hasn't proven himself yet. This isn't the first time. I don't even know who you are so you can kindly STFU and stay out of my notifications with your silly BS.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 02-15-2020, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        You came in here captain sav a ho for a poster without even knowing the history of that poster and why I asked him that question. There was no exclamation when I used the word "hell." It was a question. Do you even know what an exclamation point is?

Here you come with your stupid comments again. Who the hell has Ryan Garcia beaten? His best win is against a fighter Tank Davis knocked out three years ago.

Where is the exclamation point in that?Why are you lying now lol? You're just a dumbass that doesn't know what the hell you're talking about.

I've always said Haney hasn't proven himself yet. This isn't the first time. I don't even know who you are so you can kindly STFU and stay out of my notifications with your silly BS.[/QUOTE]
        Don’t question anyone’s comprehension when it’s clear you have no idea what I told you.

Comment

[/QUOTE] question anyone’s comprehension when it’s clear you have no idea what I told you.[/QUOTE]

You said I used an exclamation point in the word "hell". It's pretty clear you lied which is comical. Nothing else to see.

Comment

Haney ! I know u are good but Mikey Garcia at 140 are u mad ! Fight the other champs at 135 for now ! Mikey will be too much for u at this time.

Comment

Everything is Haney, Tank, Garcia this and that but if Lopez upsets Lomachenko then he becomes the man

Comment

Here you come with your stupid comments again. Who the hell has Ryan Garcia beaten? His best win is against a fighter Tank Davis knocked out three years ago.

Bernard blatantly admitted he doesn't want that fight for Garcia right now.
                What are you a stalker I live in your head weirdo. Who lives their life trying to see what I post , you have a serious problem my advice get a job and get laid

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                  If Garcia is unproven and hasn’t beaten anyone, what’s the big deal in Haney fighting him then? Beating Garcia does what for Haney?
                  All Garcia's star power transfers to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    What are you a stalker I live in your head weirdo. Who lives their life trying to see what I post , you have a serious problem my advice get a job and get laid
                    As long as you post people are going to respond weirdo. That's the purpose of this site. If you don't like it don't post. Or better yet don't post stupid sh t which is what you do every single time your dumbass post anything.

Comment

I've always said Haney hasn't proven himself yet. This isn't the first time. I don't even know who you are so you can kindly STFU and stay out of my notifications with your silly BS.[/QUOTE]Phuck off punk you have problem I’m here in San Berdoo

Comment

Working...
                      X