Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder's A One-Trick Pony; Has Big Right Hand & That's It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... though, he's the product of his own age...
    I don't know why people say that. There were no comparable fighters in the 60s particularly. He is a 6-7 fast twitch athlete. In the 60s and 70s those guys were working in steel mills and weren't thinking past any sport other than basketball if that.

Comment

Get real. Wilder`s skills are on boxing summer camp lessons level. Every top hw from the past would stop him.

Comment

Wilder has learned to box. He showed it in the Ortiz rematch. It stunk up the joint because it was against the lefty style. Fury fights in the conventional stance and is getting stopped guaranteed🥊

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          I don't know why people say that. There were no comparable fighters in the 60s particularly. He is a 6-7 fast twitch athlete. In the 60s and 70s those guys were working in steel mills and weren't thinking past any sport other than basketball if that.
          ... people feel the need to express their own opinions... even if they are ******...

Comment

I don't think anyone honestly mistaken Wilder for a boxing tactician or ring surgeon. With that being said, a one trick pony sat Fury on his behind twice! That speaks volume on his skills.

Comment

"Wilder's a one-trick pony. Has Big Right Hand". Exactly what Fury said before first fight

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                What’s new everybody knows this, wilder has no boxing skills
                Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                I think Wilder is going to be seriously outboxed and embarrassed in there.
                Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                "Wilder's a one-trick pony. Has Big Right Hand". Exactly what Fury said before first fight
                The thing is, it's exactly what people were saying before the first Stiverne fight too. Wilder went for the KO early, but Stiverne's perfect takedown stopped it. After that, Wilder gave Stiverne a boxing lesson.

Now, I'm not saying that he can outbox Fury, but people need to stop saying Wilder can't box. He can, he doesn't want to. It's not what people pay to see from him.

Comment

Wilder does lack some of the basic skills boxers should know that's no secret. Fury benefited from a nervous and over anxious Wilder in the early rounds but as the fight went on Wilder started to time Fury. Which is why Fury was dropped in the later rounds. If fury is going to win this fight he's needs to pick his spots to let his hands go and to move. Otherwise it'll be a shorter night than last time.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    The thing is, it's exactly what people were saying before the first Stiverne fight too. Wilder went for the KO early, but Stiverne's perfect takedown stopped it. After that, Wilder gave Stiverne a boxing lesson.

Now, I'm not saying that he can outbox Fury, but people need to stop saying Wilder can't box. He can, he doesn't want to. It's not what people pay to see from him.
                    Fury will outbox Wilder far worse than Wilder outboxed the fat, slow and short-armed Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... people feel the need to express their own opinions... even if they are ******...
                      Haha haha haha true lol

Comment

Working...
                      X