Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder's A One-Trick Pony; Has Big Right Hand & That's It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    You can punish Wilder in close quarter. Washington, DUhaupas, Fury had success in that range, but you better be carefull when Wilder get his range back by stepping back.

Wilder is dangerous long range.

If Fury's plan is to come in face first like Breazale did with his slow a;ss jab he will get koed.

I think Fury plans to rough him up by spot at best OR it is a full bluff mind games from the big brit.

Fury is not dumb and is aware more tha nybody of Wilder's power, he tasted it well. I think is not afraid of Wilder, but smart enough to play it safe, even in close range.

Kinda like Canelo did with GGG in the rematch, or Ward vs Kova rematch
    Does not mean to walk full rhetard into something big ala Breazale, Spilzka.
    Fury will have to be smarter than that.
    Fury is going to revert to boxing if he survives a right hand landing. His go at 'em tactic is what Wilder begs for and I can't say I've ever seen a guy shook over Fury's ''power' (Yeah, I know...he has ko's)

Comment

Originally posted by zipped View Post
      Tyson Fury is a tougue wagging clown and a runner in the boxing ring. I am NOT IMPRESSED. I am not impressed with his hit and runnaway style of fighting. It's gonna be a pleasure watching Tyson get knocked out AGAIN! Lol

Hopefully after Tyson Fury get's knocked out and hits the canvas on the 22nd of February the referee won't stand around for 5 seconds before he begins counting.

It's all good cause we all get a live update of a loud mouth gettin chopped down to the ground like a big red wood. You don't see that everyday. Watchin Tyson Fury get KNOCKED-OUT and put to sleep is gonna be a BLAST..
      Imagine having boxing IQ so low that you call anything other than face first brawling, running.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Too late for Wilder to be anything other than what he is. Same for Fury. They are who they are.

I can't see Fury's ko plan working out for him. He will either suffer an brutal knockdown or get hit with something to put him back on that bike.

Thing is, If Wilder puts him down, I'm betting he will end it soon after.

Fury is best when he boxes. He should know this better than anyone.
        But "boxing" isn't just boxing from the outside.

Fighting inside doesn't mean boxing goes out the window. You need to really watch more phone booth fights if you think people just slug it out in phone booths. You can make someone miss just as much standing in their chest as you can 2 feet away, if you know what you're doing.

Fury has that skillset.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          But "boxing" isn't just boxing from the outside.

Fighting inside doesn't mean boxing goes out the window. You need to really watch more phone booth fights if you think people just slug it out in phone booths. You can make someone miss just as much standing in their chest as you can 2 feet away, if you know what you're doing.

Fury has that skillset.
          Last time he did what you described to a ranked opponent ?

Comment

Working...
          X