Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Next Fight to Make is BROOK vs CRAWFORD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, just no. Brook should fight Texeira or Rosario at 154. Big money fights are gone for him. Lara is the biggest name available for Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      at 154 brook takes him out. people said his opponent last night was a bum but he isnt much worse than what crawfords been fighting recently
      This is the correct answer. Which is why so many of Crawford's fans don't want to see the fight - they don't want to see Crawford get outboxed by the guy that Spence stopped.

Comment

At 147..... But Arum already turned down that fight.

Crawford vs Porter makes more sense....but everyone keep making excuses.

Comment

Let brook fight Hurd. Crawford and brook aren’t the same weight class

Comment

Eh, I'm honestly sort of interested in Brook-Smith

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              This is the correct answer. Which is why so many of Crawford's fans don't want to see the fight - they don't want to see Crawford get outboxed by the guy that Spence stopped.
              I’m a Crawford fan and I’ve never thought about brook as a viable opponent. He’s damaged goods and he’s 154 not 147. Don’t speak for Crawford fans

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                I’m a Crawford fan and I’ve never thought about brook as a viable opponent. He’s damaged goods and he’s 154 not 147. Don’t speak for Crawford fans
                I didn't say "all" of his fans. I said "so many".

Truth of it is, Crawford himself talked about going to 154 since "ain't nothing I can do!" at 147. If he goes to 154 he's going to have the same problem - PBC dominates there too. Brook is one of a select few besides Tex-whatever that isn't a PBC fighter and, if what Crawford said is true, It's one of those two that would be a candidate.

Brook is the bigger name AND has the benefit of being a common opponent with Spence. Which means it's a marketable fight.

But it would be a huge test for Crawford, because if he goes in there working like he did against Kavaliauskas he's going to get exposed. Which destroys any market value of a Spence fight - why should you be entitled to fight the guy that brutally stopped the guy you just got handled by?

Comment

Why??

The first 3 rounds will be feeling each other out. Terrace will either go southpaw or get hit in the face and then destroy him. I'll pay for the flight still 😁

Comment

Brook has no business at 147 nor has he earned a title shot. He should look to earn a shot at 154 although I think all the top guys beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      I didn't say "all" of his fans. I said "so many".

Truth of it is, Crawford himself talked about going to 154 since "ain't nothing I can do!" at 147. If he goes to 154 he's going to have the same problem - PBC dominates there too. Brook is one of a select few besides Tex-whatever that isn't a PBC fighter and, if what Crawford said is true, It's one of those two that would be a candidate.

Brook is the bigger name AND has the benefit of being a common opponent with Spence. Which means it's a marketable fight.

But it would be a huge test for Crawford, because if he goes in there working like he did against Kavaliauskas he's going to get exposed. Which destroys any market value of a Spence fight - why should you be entitled to fight the guy that brutally stopped the guy you just got handled by?
                      And if Spence already beat Kell, why does he deserve a shot at bud? And if bud moves up, then wouldn’t Spence be in another weight class? So what would beating Kell prove then?

I think Kell is a name but not much more than that and bud already destroyed a past it Brit, no need to go on a Brit bum bombing tour.

Comment

Working...
                      X