• The Next Fight to Make is BROOK vs CRAWFORD

I dun gun said it too

At what weight?

Why would Hearn make that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF WBO View Post
      At what weight?

If Brook gets beat by Crawford, by KO, Amir Khan might have more courage to fight Brook for a UK mega fight on DAZN. What weight? Since Crawford is A side I’d say 147.

Comment

Brook cant make 147. Brook is no one important that Crawford should give a size advantage just to make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Brook cant make 147. Brook is no one important that Crawford should give a size advantage just to make the fight.
          154 is fine too

Comment

Only at Crawford's weight of 147 and not at Brook's weight of 154. Crawford is the proven champion and pfp top fighter. Brook is a fighter who was once a good champion but is now a washed up fighter who has not defeated anybody worth a damn since Spence KOed him. Crawford is the A side and does not give up 7 pounds to a washed up Brook who just beat a cherry pick nobody ever heard of before. Brook is now a low risk high reward guy who could have fought for a world title at 154 2 years ago and could do so now. Let Brook fight somebody his own size. Jermell would be glad to knock Brook out and into retirement I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF WBO View Post

I think Hearn and Brook basically see this as a final career chapter and will want a big final fight to make money. Obviously Khan is what they both want but that won't happen. Liam Smith next and then possibly one big one against whoever they can get to cash out. There's no real long term need to protect Brook and history proves they aren't scared to go into the deep end, or at least Brook himself isn't.

Hearn fought hard to make Brook duck Spence due to the weight issue remember, but Brook wanted it and so it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Exactly. Crawford is very important and Brook is only important to his shrinking fan club. The A side does not give advantages to the C- side.

Comment

at 154 brook takes him out. people said his opponent last night was a bum but he isnt much worse than what crawfords been fighting recently

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                    If Brook gets beat by Crawford, by KO, Amir Khan might have more courage to fight Brook for a UK mega fight on DAZN. What weight? Since Crawford is A side I’d say 147.
                    Brook can't make 147.

Hearn getting one of his stars beat by a Top Rank fighter in hopes it will convince Khan to fight his recently beaten star seems like a bit of a stretch. Don't really see that happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X