Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the more impressive win Canelo over Kovalev or Loma over Rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
    It comes back to a saying that got popular on this site in 2009. “Size dont win fights, skills do”. Now it seems like size matters because a fighter they do not like is the bigger guy.
    This is the norm in boxing now. Move the goal posts to appease their bias.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      So he knew Canelo was too good for him and didn't bother to try? Wow. Ultimate show of respect right there. And to a former light middleweight too.

Fughin Kovi is done
      I made a thread tonight showing who Yarde is fighting next
      A guy with more losses than his first opponent in his career

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      He just didn't get the rest and training needed after the Yarde fight. He was into survival mode.
      Sorry bud , I know you love Kovi but this just proves that Yarde is not much and Kovi had to struggle to win

Comment

This is going off of mcdonalds thread.
        Loma over Rigo just because we all knew Canelo would win

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Kovalev didn't come to win, he just came for the paycheck. Rigo saw how good Loma was and just quit then.
          This.

Kovalev knew he was selling his belt and even confirmed in Russian on social media... did what he had to for family.

Now he has DAZN money. =P And I think a few good solid fights on DAZN.

Besides, Canelo dropped belt so Kovalev will likely get it back next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
            Is this a serious question??? Canelo's win was far more impressive...wtf is going on today?
            Are you kidding me? Rigo was Top 6 P4P, undefeated, and believed to be one of the most technically gifted fighters of all time. He got outclassed every second of their fight. Loma's win was far more impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              Are you kidding me? Rigo was Top 6 P4P, undefeated, and believed to be one of the most technically gifted fighters of all time. He got outclassed every second of their fight. Loma's win was far more impressive!
              Do you realize that the p4p list isn't real and definitive?

Do you realize that weight classes exist?

How in the fck is beating a fighter 2 divisions smaller than you, who hasn't had any significant wins in years, better than beating a champion 2 divisions bigger than you?

Comment

I can't believe this poll is so close. You ****ers don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

I can't believe this poll is so close. You ****ers don't know **** about boxing.
                  This just proves the stupidity of people here and the extensive hate that Canelo gets.

If they give certain fighters more credit for beating guys who jump up 2 divisions, then Canelo should just fight welterweights at 160.

Comment

Neither fight was impressive because the results were no surprise. I didn't even bother watching the Canelo Kovalev fight. The Lomochenko Rigo fight I only watched parts of weeks later. It was just a few people in the forum who thought Rigo had any kind of a chance at all to beat him. Another super fight that frankly sucked was Mayweather Pacquiao.

Comment

I can't believe this poll is actually even. LOL!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X