Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the more impressive win Canelo over Kovalev or Loma over Rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    What win does Bivol have that is better than Kovalev beating Alvarez in the rematch?

I'll wait
    why you skip Beterbiev though? why just Bivol ?

both send Canelo straight on the canvas though. even Bivol - that doesnt have career signature win, yet.

calling people stupid here? sup with your red karma staying that way for years? must be those smart comments
    Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 02-08-2020, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
      why you skip Beterbiev though? why just Bivol ?

both send Canelo straight on the canvas though. even Bivol - that doesnt have career signature win, yet.

calling people stupid here? sup with your red karma staying that way for years? must be those smart comments
      Are you going to answer my question?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Are you going to answer my question?
        fool i did already

Comment

So many people had Rigo schooling Loma. Pretty funny how nobody remembers that. Vlad straight up made dude quit.

Comment

Canelo by far! The only positive thing Loma accomplished was to give the fans a fight that fans for some reason were asking for. I’m not sure if he was actively ducking Rigo but the “Brothers” bark so loud about these type of situations that’s it’s easy to get wrapped up in the hype. Well as it turns out Loma Is far more athletic and talented than Rigo or anyone close to that weight class. I typically don’t give Loma too much credit because Lomas fan base is really biased but in this respect I really appreciated the fact that he took “maybe” a mental risk and stepped out of his comfort zone and gave the fans what they want. But still Canelos victory over Kovalev was on a different level of risks. Just look at Canelos damn face

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
              So many people had Rigo schooling Loma. Pretty funny how nobody remembers that. Vlad straight up made dude quit.
              So just because some fools thought rigo would win, makes Loma beating a guy 2 divisions smaller than him better than Canelo beating a CHampion 2 divisions bigger than him?

This is hilarious

Comment

Rigo has fought at 130 One time....because that weight is too big for him, he was obviously undersized and got dominated...Canelo jumped 2 classes and beat the bigger fighter who is known for his power.....

Come on now...you can’t be on Lomas divk that bad that you can make his defeat of Rigo seriously impressive...it makes no sense

Comment

I think they are equal. A lot of haters thought Loma would get schooled, once it turned out the other way they completely discredit him. It was a good win for Loma, not a great win. Most fans expected Canelo to win, he did what he was supposed to do.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    I think they are equal. A lot of haters thought Loma would get schooled, once it turned out the other way they completely discredit him. It was a good win for Loma, not a great win. Most fans expected Canelo to win, he did what he was supposed to do.
                    It comes back to a saying that got popular on this site in 2009. “Size dont win fights, skills do”. Now it seems like size matters because a fighter they do not like is the bigger guy.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      This is going off of mcdonalds thread.
                      - -Ol' McDonald had a thread-eieio...

Comment

Working...
                      X