Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    im not a ggg fan and i never predicted a ko for him. it's sad that a non ggg fan have to tell a canelo fan how it is from the outside looking in. lmao!
    You don’t have to tell anyone anything, every fighters history and accomplishments are there for everyone to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      I’ll admit it if you admit he isn’t as good as you thought he was
      I will admit that Canelo is better than I thought he was. I picked Golovkin to stop him in the seventh round with a body shot along the ropes. I was wrong. I gave never thought He could definitely beat guys like SSR, Hagler or Monzon. I think he would put up a good fight but I've never said he would definitely beat any of those fighters. My opinion of him as a fighter hasn't changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I will admit that Canelo is better than I thought he was. I picked Golovkin to stop him in the seventh round with a body shot along the ropes. I was wrong. I gave never thought He could definitely beat guys like SSR, Hagler or Monzon. I think he would put up a good fight but I've never said he would definitely beat any of those fighters. My opinion of him as a fighter hasn't changed.
        ok so I’ll admit he never said no one from 154-168 goes 12, he did say he would fight anyone from 54-68 but never has... oh sorry he did fight rolls at 64 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          ok so I’ll admit he never said no one from 154-168 goes 12, he did say he would fight anyone from 54-68 but never has... oh sorry he did fight rolls at 64 😂
          Abel said it

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Abel said it
            Yeah I do remember Abel saying it. Then proceeded to get fired because ggg didn’t wanna pay the man

Comment

• Same reason Lomachenko is catching flack from a lot of posters.

Remember when they said Loma wouldn't fight Walters? Then Loma wouldn't fight Rigo? Then Loma wouldn't fight Mikey or Linares at 135? Then they said he was ducking Lopez? Now they are saying he's ducking Haney?

Let's just face it, when you are popular and white, you are going to catch flack from the anti-white crowd. Just wait, if Usyk becomes a bigger name/beats Chisora (although I hear Usyk is injured and they are postponing until May) he'll be next.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNBIASED BOXING View Post
                Same reason Lomachenko is catching flack from a lot of posters.

Remember when they said Loma wouldn't fight Walters? Then Loma wouldn't fight Rigo? Then Loma wouldn't fight Mikey or Linares at 135? Then they said he was ducking Lopez? Now they are saying he's ducking Haney?

Let's just face it, when you are popular and white, you are going to catch flack from the anti-white crowd. Just wait, if Usyk becomes a bigger name/beats Chisora (although I hear Usyk is injured and they are postponing until May) he'll be next.
                bingo!!! if and when loma/mikey happens, there's gonna be a shiiet ton of hate for loma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Mr. 154-168 could of always went down to 154?? Or Ward at 168???

And provide a link where Canelo is 1-1???

He’s 1-0-1 and I’ll bet you $1000. One draw one win.

Come on out your money where your mouth is???
                  Nah. Canelo will beat the aged Golovkin now.

First fight.

Can you say with a straight face Canelo beat Golovkin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Nah. Canelo will beat the aged Golovkin now.

First fight.

Can you say with a straight face Canelo beat Golovkin?
                    I can say there was no “robbery” with a straight face or ducking.

Those are a casual fans only boxing vocabulary

Comment

• Originally posted by UNBIASED BOXING View Post
                      Same reason Lomachenko is catching flack from a lot of posters.

You are over exaggerating when you post "they". There was a very small number of posters that felt Loma wouldn't fight Walters or Rigo. It was probably less than 10.

Now there were posters that picked Walters to beat Loma and picked Rigo to beat Loma when those fights were 1st announced. When the fights actually happened a number of those posters changed their pick to Loma because (with walters) the fight happened 11 -12 months l;ater and (with Rigo) the fight was up at 126.

Comment

Working...
                      X