Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    more lies!!! in 2012, floyd vs pac hasnt even happen yet!!! yall said when pac loss to floyd, that's when the pac fans jumped ship to become ggg fans. why would the pac fans jumped ship in 2012 when pac got ko'd by marquez? so you're telling me when floyd vs pac finally happened in 2015, pac has no fans left already? lmao!!!

and how could the hate for ggg started in 2013???? in 2013, there wasnt even any talks of ggg vs canelo yet... in 2013, ggg wasnt even on the radar for the canelo fans yet... ggg only started getting hate on when there was talks of ggg vs canelo.
    It really is funny to see Robbie try to explain himself when someone calls him on stuff so well, like you're doing...feel bad for the guy sometimes...I know he trolls a good bit but I think something is a bit off upstairs as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

*** was soo desperate he pulled 3-3 Vanes out of two year retirement.
      Literally pulled out Vanes because he wanted to keep the original fight date...that Canelo had to sit out on, because he popped dirty for PEDs...lol.

To all GGG haters etc...this is why y'all have no credibility...posts like this...someone come get your man

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        hate is such a strong word

NSB is about polars....either youre a fanatic a die hard lover or a hater

realisitically it has more to do with the hype train and media making him out to be a great fighter when he never proved it, being handed titles, and not showing the ring performances or resume to match his built up reputation.
        Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        welp sums it up, but his fanatics call it hate
        How did you score Ward-Kov 1? And then the 2 Canelo-GGG fights?

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          what slippage? dude looks like he always has and we can only assume slippage because of his age

he never had great speed defense or reflexes, hasnt been in any wars

guys like roman gonzalez, Manny Pacquaio, etc have more ring wear and tear than this guy who basically only fought 3 top tier middleweights his entire career
          Lol watch him vs Ouma...you don't even know what you're talking about man...less posting on here and more reading bud.

Btw...GGG never has been dropped/stopped/really hurt and is 37 with all these amateur fights, and all these pro fights...like what world is someone living in to say he doesn't have good defense/reflexes...you're crazy man lol...that's why y'all have 0 credibility...just way over the top.

You seem a bit new to the sport I think...so I would suggest studying some resumes of current and former fighters and comparing it to say GGG's...most guys do not mix it up with many other truly great fighters...not great fighters in their primes anyway...most resumes are littered with very good fighters, and then a few great ones...that's how GGG's is.

Impressively for him he dominated all the good ones and still probably beat all the great ones...only debatable fight he has ever had was vs Derevy....everything else he won at least 8-4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cult45CoverUp
            The Daily Show...what kind of loser would watch that show and find it funny lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              Nonsense.

He could have had the Ward fight and the Lara fight back during the time when he was allegedly "ducked". Instead of taking those fights he preferred to continue on knocking over random TOMATO CANs...
              What year could he have had the Ward fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                That’s an insult to Tomato Cans! I literally had to google 90% of ggg’s opponents. Never seen Rolls fight or this Simon Sesmeta guy? I mean house arrest wade was bad when he showed up with an ankle bracelet, and 1 glove on training at the local YMCA
                In the words of the immortal Bishop Don "Magic" Juan, "Church, Preach, Tabernacle!"

Lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                  Lmao.

He could of had the Ward fight? In 2013 Ward was at 168 and didnt want GGG. Then in 2015 having not even fought at 168 once since declining to fight GGG, its GGG that is the one ducking the bigger guy? Especially a guy who just was fighting at 175?
                  Typical Bumlovkin nuthugger nonsense.

Bumlovkin was ok with fighting Baby Chavez and Retired Froch @ 168 but - for some unknown reason - needed a 164lb catchweight for Ward?

I wonder why.

Lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                    Idk man I think dominating/KOing about 10-15 solid pros in their primes, is really impressive...
                    There is *nothing* particularly impressive about knocking over a string of TOMATO CANs. Nothing at all.

Bumlovkin's best win to date is a once beaten Danny Jacobs FFS. Other than Jacobs, exactly WHO has Bumlovkin beaten?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                      There is *nothing* particularly impressive about knocking over a string of TOMATO CANs. Nothing at all.

Bumlovkin's best win to date is a once beaten Danny Jacobs FFS. Other than Jacobs, exactly WHO has Bumlovkin beaten?
                      It's easy to trash any fighter's resume. Tell me a fighter you're a fan of and I'll be happy to demonstrate.

Comment

Working...
                      X