Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    bro face it, the man has not accomplished enough or beat the fighters in his era to be considered an all time great

if youre a big fan thats great but all time great.....thats a big
    How many Future HOFame fighters has GGG fought?

How many P4P top 10

Top 20

Top 30

I’ll give GGG

Zero future HoFamers but most likely Canelo and you can’t say that about GGG.” For Canelo.

Top 20 Jacobs

Top 30 Sergiy - Maybe and hard maybe. I have lots of boxing magazines including Ring. I can easily go back and see what they were ranked at the time...

Canelo has fought and beaten 3 HOFamers 2-1. Probably 4 with Kov.3-1

Four P4P Top 20 guys at the time.

Now I know that nothing compared to Rolls, House Arrest, Sesmeta, and two years retired Vanes doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
      Bro that is kind of my point...big upping those 4 fighters, and slighting a lot of guys that GGG ran through...just makes 0 sense lol...especially since Trinidad had just come up from WW like a year or two before...
      Trinidad is a *legit* ATG and was the #1 or #2 160lb'er - depending on who you talk to - when Hopkins beat him. Tito steamrolls *everyone* on Bumlovkin's resume. Everyone.

And while we're on the subject of former welterweights, the guy Bumlovkin lost to also happens to be a former 147lb'er. Lol..

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
      that is hardly a much better win than GGG's over Brook...like how do you big up that win and then completely trash GGG's over Brook...just makes 0 sense my friend.
      LMAO

More proof that YDKSAB..

Comment

Yes, the bold describes you perfectly with Canelo...and then also describes you and many other with GGG as well.

To score either fight for him vs GGG, you have to not score a lot of GGG's work...I guess that's why some don't want to score the jab? In any event, who really cares...if you really want to tell yourself Canelo won those fights, that's cool man, you can do that
        Yeah the bold applies to how you “see” Golovkin as opposed to what his career shows us. I don’t see canelo as anything better or worst than what his career to this point shows us... that the difference between your vision and mine... my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          You say that behind a keyboard??? WOW U tough.
          Bro why you trying so hard to save face lmao.

You're about as tough as Larry and Larry's a tough guy lmao.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Lmao. Were already at two so what now?

For a boxing fan you should know age and fitness matter. Unless you're the cool guy that brings backup or weapons because you're insecure about yourself?

But nah. Go to the thunderdome. There you can be real tough fat boy.

Comment

• Why does GGG get hate on NSB?

Because he was hyped up to high heavens and back. He was the second coming of Jack Dempsey or something on NSB and then he lost to Canelo.

Now, those ill feelings and desire to stunt on the GGG fans, people show no love for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              Trinidad is a *legit* ATG and was the #1 or #2 160lb'er - depending on who you talk to - when Hopkins beat him. Tito steamrolls *everyone* on Bumlovkin's resume. Everyone.

And while we're on the subject of former welterweights, the guy Bumlovkin lost to also happens to be a former 147lb'er. Lol..

LMAO

More proof that YDKSAB..
              Yeah Tito was great...for what he did at 147 and then even 154...he didn't do anything at 160...how can someone honestly with a straight face say Tito was a great win for someone at MW, but that GGG wasn't a great MW...considering what each guy did in that division, and considering what Tito did after that fight with Bhop (nothing)...just absurd.

Lol...comparing Tito to Canelo, as far as weight progression...hilarious really.

Tito fought one time at MW before he faced Bhop man...stop with the romanticizing and just stick to the facts please...who knows what he should have been at 160 at that time...his only win at 160 before BHop was vs William Joppy....come on man get serious.

In fact he only fought 4 more times after Bhop...and only won twice, vs Mayorga and Cherifi...hyping up Tito as a great MW, but saying GGG wasn't, is again just typical of the criticism of GGG that makes 0 sense.

You just aren't reasonable on this stuff man...you're funny though, I'll give ya that

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Why does GGG get hate on NSB?

Because he was hyped up to high heavens and back. He was the second coming of Jack Dempsey or something on NSB and then he lost to Canelo.

Now, those ill feelings and desire to stunt on the GGG fans, people show no love for him.
                I mean anyone that keeps it real knows who won those 2 fights with Canelo though...fair to say GGG didn't dominate in those as much as he was expected to, but he still won...to anyone just scoring the fights and not scoring for who they like better.

Again fair to criticize GGG for not quite doing as much as expected vs Canelo twice, and even Jacobs and SD...but the dude was/is obviously a great fighter...even fools should be able to see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Yeah the bold applies to how you “see” Golovkin as opposed to what his career shows us. I don’t see canelo as anything better or worst than what his career to this point shows us... that the difference between your vision and mine... my friend
                  Yeah but I don't take my cues from other men, or from what I WANT to be true...I evaluate guys based on what I see them do in the ring...and I've seen GGG to be a better fighter so far than Canelo...Canelo is still a great fighter though in my book...just not quite that level.

If I legit saw Canelo beat GGG, I would admit it...you legit saw GGG beat Canelo and you can't admit...says it all really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    How many Future HOFame fighters has GGG fought?

How many P4P top 10

Top 20

Top 30

I’ll give GGG

Zero future HoFamers but most likely Canelo and you can’t say that about GGG.” For Canelo.

Top 20 Jacobs

Top 30 Sergiy - Maybe and hard maybe. I have lots of boxing magazines including Ring. I can easily go back and see what they were ranked at the time...

Canelo has fought and beaten 3 HOFamers 2-1. Probably 4 with Kov.3-1

Four P4P Top 20 guys at the time.

Now I know that nothing compared to Rolls, House Arrest, Sesmeta, and two years retired Vanes doe!
                    And Trevor Berbick beat Muhammad Ali lolololololol

Comment

Yeah Tito was great...for what he did at 147 and then even 154...he didn't do anything at 160...how can someone honestly with a straight face say Tito was a great win for someone at MW, but that GGG wasn't a great MW...considering what each guy did in that division, and considering what Tito did after that fight with Bhop (nothing)...just absurd.

Lol...comparing Tito to Canelo, as far as weight progression...hilarious really.

Tito fought one time at MW before he faced Bhop man...stop with the romanticizing and just stick to the facts please...who knows what he should have been at 160 at that time...his only win at 160 before BHop was vs William Joppy....come on man get serious.

In fact he only fought 4 more times after Bhop...and only won twice, vs Mayorga and Cherifi...hyping up Tito as a great MW, but saying GGG wasn't, is again just typical of the criticism of GGG that makes 0 sense.

You just aren't reasonable on this stuff man...you're funny though, I'll give ya that
                      How many times did canelo fight at 160 before ggg? How many times did ggg fight at 160 before canelo? I’ll tell you... canelos first fight at 160 was vs ggg... ggg has fought over 300+ times at 60 before canelo including the amateurs...
                      get real

Comment

Working...
                      X