Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    Yeah but I don't take my cues from other men, or from what I WANT to be true...I evaluate guys based on what I see them do in the ring...and I've seen GGG to be a better fighter so far than Canelo...Canelo is still a great fighter though in my book...just not quite that level.

If I legit saw Canelo beat GGG, I would admit it...you legit saw GGG beat Canelo and you can't admit...says it all really.
    Nope canelo won both fights, but they have him a draw and a victory... that’s gggs greatest accomplishment... saying he had a draw with canelo... facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      How many times did canelo fight at 160 before ggg? How many times did ggg fight at 160 before canelo? I’ll tell you... canelos first fight at 160 was vs ggg... ggg has fought over 300+ times at 60 before canelo including the amateurs...
      get real
      Why is everything about Canelo to you lol...Canelo was at MW effectively for like 5 years before GGG....how long was he fighting at 155? And Canelo was fighting at JWM since 2010...he fought GGG in 2017 at 160.

Tito was at 147 2 years before he fought BHop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Nope canelo won both fights, but they have him a draw and a victory... that’s gggs greatest accomplishment... saying he had a draw with canelo... facts
        Lolololol you don't really think he won both...I hope not man...that's silly...oh well believe what you want man.

Comment

I mean anyone that keeps it real knows who won those 2 fights with Canelo though...fair to say GGG didn't dominate in those as much as he was expected to, but he still won...to anyone just scoring the fights and not scoring for who they like better.

Again fair to criticize GGG for not quite doing as much as expected vs Canelo twice, and even Jacobs and SD...but the dude was/is obviously a great fighter...even fools should be able to see that.
          Id reply to the trash but I'm honestly not liking to waste my time with trash.

Like for real. GGG beat no HOFs?

Well how many HOFs were at 160 when GGG was there?

Literally you have 2012, when he arrived in the states until Canelo in 2017.

Have them pull up anyone from 154-168 and no one called GGG out until at least 2016 or he beat them.

Ask them what ATGs were at 154-168 in that time? Because the answer is literally ZERO.

Maybe theres Cotto but Cotto was old and isnt an ATG at MW and he blatantly refused to fight GGG.

And they cant even say Andre Ward because Ward was a not HOF before Kovalev and he was at 175.

So who? Literally anyone worth a name ducked GGG and everyone else got beat.

Comment

• I don't hate him but he never came close to delivering on his ridiculous hype.

Comment

Why is everything about Canelo to you lol...Canelo was at MW effectively for like 5 years before GGG....how long was he fighting at 155? And Canelo was fighting at JWM since 2010...he fought GGG in 2017 at 160.

Tito was at 147 2 years before he fought BHop.
              Because you try to compare ggg to canelo, which based on their careers, canelo is much more accomplished it’s not even close... this isn’t about how you “see” things or how you “feel” about what things are... it’s about it what IT IS. What their stories and careers actually tell us now... canelo us a multi weight world champion and beat ggg, has beaten some future hall of famers. Ggg has not. And I asked you how many times had canelo count at 160 not middleweight, I said 160... that was his first fight at that weight, why? Because ggg won’t ever move (unless you’re Steve rolls) and fight at any other weight... ggg resume is garbage, and It’s debatable if he’ll make the hall of fame, canelo would be first ballot hall of fane right now.

Comment

Lolololol you don't really think he won both...I hope not man...that's silly...oh well believe what you want man.
                You’re silly comparing ggg to all time greats 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
                  I don't hate him but he never came close to delivering on his ridiculous hype.
                  That basically sums it all up, and he never will now... oh well, that train has left long ago... some delusional fans still out there though... embarrassing themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                    Bro why you trying so hard to save face lmao.

You're about as tough as Larry and Larry's a tough guy lmao.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Lmao. Were already at two so what now?

For a boxing fan you should know age and fitness matter. Unless you're the cool guy that brings backup or weapons because you're insecure about yourself?

But nah. Go to the thunderdome. There you can be real tough fat boy.
                    Isn’t AJ younger and in wayyyyy better shape then Andy Ruiz? And got KYFO! Then ran from the blob the entire fight

Comment

• Maybe because he beat no one worth a damn yet his fans want to label him an ATG

or maybe its the " FAKES ASS" 20 title defenses

Ya'll tried to create some ATG who did nothing to get there..and when people speak fakes you pull the damn race card while you slam every damn boxer who actually took risks to be great in the process..WHAT DAMN RISK DID GGG TAKE??"BESIDES STEPPING IN THE RING WHICH I GIVE RESPECT TO EVERY BOXER" Dude did nothing special his entire career while he was hyped through the damn roof

Comment

Working...
                      X