Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    I don’t even know how start posts 😂 stop lying. Me saying ggg is I inferior to canelo as a boxer in every way is not bashing ggg, it’s telling the truth. Learn the difference
    I went to your profile and I couldn't find any threads you started. I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      ldbc? Whats that stand for?
      Lions Den Boxing Community, basically fans that are pro black fighters from PBC. Think the Charlo's.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I went to your profile and I couldn't find any threads you started. I was wrong.
        So you see. One day, not too far away, when ggg retires you’ll look back at his career and say... I was bamboozled

Comment

So you see. One day, not too far away, when ggg retires you’ll look back at his career and say... I was bamboozled
          if they havent realized it by now they never will...trust that

its always finger pointing in someone elses direction or every excuse under the sun made....and it wont change...not next year or 10 years from now

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            if they havent realized it by now they never will...trust that

its always finger pointing in someone elses direction or every excuse under the sun made....and it wont change...not next year or 10 years from now
            I know, it’s just tony showed that he isn’t big headed enough to not admit a mistake and i respect that, so I have hope for him. But I do know what you mean and I believe it too

Comment

I know, it’s just tony showed that he isn’t big headed enough to not admit a mistake and i respect that, so I have hope for him. But I do know what you mean and I believe it too
              there really isn't much golovkin can do at this point to change the perception that his career has been a disappointment and his resume/legacy is rather weak....at least for people who aren't huge fans of his...aside from beating canelo....which is a longshot at this point....

Comment

Yeah that's a of load crap. Nice try though.
                Last edited by TonyGe; 02-11-2020, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                  How did you score Ward-Kov 1? And then the 2 Canelo-GGG fights?
                  didnt score canelo GGG

FIRST time ward by a point, next time, Kov by 2 points, 3rd time a draw. was a razor thin fight no robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                    Lol watch him vs Ouma...you don't even know what you're talking about man...less posting on here and more reading bud.

Btw...GGG never has been dropped/stopped/really hurt and is 37 with all these amateur fights, and all these pro fights...like what world is someone living in to say he doesn't have good defense/reflexes...you're crazy man lol...that's why y'all have 0 credibility...just way over the top.

You seem a bit new to the sport I think...so I would suggest studying some resumes of current and former fighters and comparing it to say GGG's...most guys do not mix it up with many other truly great fighters...not great fighters in their primes anyway...most resumes are littered with very good fighters, and then a few great ones...that's how GGG's is.

Impressively for him he dominated all the good ones and still probably beat all the great ones...only debatable fight he has ever had was vs Derevy....everything else he won at least 8-4.
                    dude Ouma was shot to bits thats why i didnt bring it up and he isnt a big puncher. he supposed to have dominated him in that condition plus that fight was ages ago. Dude went almost 20 fights knocking out C class and B class guys taking minimal punishment

as far as his chin he hasnt even been in with fighters considered big punchers and the one decent one he fought, he chose to box him majority of the rounds for fear of being countered all night(canelo)

GGG was never that great to begin with, just a very good fighter with power.

"you seem a bit new to the sport"...naw, i just dont jump on bandwagons...been a die hard boxing fan all of my life and middleweight is one of my favorite divisions....guys like Michael Nunn, Sumbu kalambay have better resumes and didnt recieve the hype this guy did.....even counting regular belt defenses with super titles to make up some kind of record lol...his resume is weak for a top 3 p4p guy probably one of the weakest ever.......daniel Geale, Lemieux, Ouma are not the type of opponents to build a hall of fame resume...

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Yeah that's a of load crap. Nice try though.
                      Ok then, enjoy being a fool believing that ggg soap opera. Fortunately for you, it’s almost over

Comment

Working...
                      X