Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
    Lolololololo

I already threatened to beat your ass a few years ago and you went silent. You're from Las vegas. You think how much you can gamble make you tough LMAO.

Remember, Mikey garcia was so good. He would whoop LOMACHENKO EASY but nah, hes daring to be great instead LMFAO

Old men like you dont even have the balls to put up so shut your ****ing mouth. 1 fight here in the whole damn existence of this site.

Post a pic of yourself old man. I wanna see how fat you are or how much you're willing to lie.
    Why I need to post a pic??? You 1st! Make sure you show up at the next Canelo fight... I'll be there

Comment

Lmfao. That's the best you got?

If you were gonna lie and be full of **** at least make it funny fat old man.
      I'm old and fat? Cool Be at the Canelo fight

Comment

My hero?

Lmao. Please don't clump me in with losers like yourself who need to live through other peoples accomplishments to feel good about yourselves

GGG is not my hero. Hes just a guy who boxes. That's pretty different from how you feel about Canelo isnt it? Lmfao.

All you loser Canelo fangirls are the same. If you feel threatened you cry. Same **** here. You're so stupid you cant even see it which is hilarious? Dont like something that's true? Fake news. Fake news. It's not true. LMFAO.

Did Ward refuse to fight GGG in 2013? YES fake news!

But GGG ducked Ward right?

When ward wanted the fight in 2015 and it didnt happen who did he fight? Real killers didnt he? Fake news!

But let's ask, why has have you given Canelo a pass on his last 10 fights by having weight clauses? But the ONE time GGG wants it oh, hes trash. Fake news! Canelo never drains or weight bullies anyone! Fake news!

Or even, did you forget that SOG also offered to come down to 160 for Mayweather? Why not 160 for GGG? Fake news!

Lmfao. What a ****ing loser you are.

I'll throw you a cookie.

Who did GGG duck from 2012-2016 that was 154-168?

Please answer. I cant wait to trash your response and show everyone just how stupid you are. I literally cannot wait so hurry.
        You say that behind a keyboard??? WOW U tough.

Comment

• Hating a boxer can sometimes get to the point of mental disease.

I remember liking and enjoying a young Wlad and his trainer, Stewart, hanging out at the ring apron, after Wlad's fights. Suddenly I turned a hater and became his biggest critic. It had a lot to do with his fanboys.

Same with GGG and Lomachenko. I like Kovalev and Usyk.

Point is: I understand it, and it's a waste of time
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-10-2020, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cult45CoverUp View Post
            Yeah, I figured that YOU would have nothing to say because somewhere in that pea sized lump in your skull, even you know I am right.

Day 1 'we're gonna impeach the mfkr!' ......because we didn't win an election with our nothing promises and zero plan other than to keep allowing illegals to come in and steal resources......lol

Russian collusion....lol

Somebody did something.......lol

Quid pro quo.....lol

Meanwhile.....still grabbin' that pu$$y and grabbin' those illegals and grabbin' them dollars for legal tax payers.

Get saddled up for 4 more years of winning. I never get tired of winning, either. Thank YOUR awesome president for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Hating a boxer can sometimes get to the point of mental disease. I remember liking and enjoying a young Wlad and his trainer, Stewart, hanging out at the ring apron, after Wlad's fights. Suddenly I turned a hater and became his biggest critic. It had a lot to do with his fanboys.

Same with GGG and Lomachenko. I like Kovalev and Usyk.
              I'm a ward/Kov fan never had any beef with either fans.

GGG In my P4P top 10.

His fans???? With their ANYONE from 154-168 lbs and between years 1500-2444 doesn't LOSE 1 round??? That's the sht piss everyone off. Then they have this FAKE win scorecards in crayon??? You can't help not wanting to punch them on-site??? They don't even show up anymore at most fights.
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-11-2020, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Canelo fanboys can't sleep knowing GGG is the undisputed greatest MW to lace them up. Caught up to B-Hops record like it was nothing. Beat every lion put in front of him and was ducked like the plague. Forced Ward to retire.

History will remember him as a top 30 fighter all time. A real monster of his era.
                Ggg the greatest MW? Fuuuuuccckkkk noooooooooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  I could care less what you think of me let alone any other man, if you don’t like canelo and you like ggg more that’s good for you, I can’t take that away from you no one can, what I can tell you, and there’s merit to this... is that when it’s all said and done canelo will be ranked higher than ggg ever will be. Matter fact if canelo retired today he has already surpassed anything ggg will ever do. That’s a fact, and I don’t need to convince you or anyone about that, like I said it’s a fact. Look at tony 😂

He says “when the wrong guy gets the decision and I’m a fan of his damn right I’m gonna complain” lmao well sorry buddy, you’re gonna be complaining forever long as you watch boxing. Stop being a phucking female. Canelo didn’t get the victory in the first fight like I thought he should but I’m not complaining, I have many fights I can game where the boxer I was going for didn’t get the decision but I don’t bi.tch about it.... I’m just wired different my friend. Good luck to you.. complain hard maybe someone will listen to you
                  WTF?? You've started numerous posts bashing Golovkin and your guy won.

Comment

• Because he represented the post-Pac faction to TBE fans. Andre Ward was always their boy and when GGG butted head with him, it was like some Fredo *****. Then to top it off he was campaigning in a division that had two former TBE opponents, Cotto and Canelo, campaigning in. They hated him and wanted him to fail because if he was successful, then that'd mean him superseding Canelo.
                    And in some backwards, tri-****ta, it would some how sully the good name of Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      WTF?? You've started numerous posts bashing Golovkin and your guy won.
                      I don’t even know how start posts 😂 stop lying. Me saying ggg is I inferior to canelo as a boxer in every way is not bashing ggg, it’s telling the truth. Learn the difference

Comment

Working...
                      X