Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    Thanks...do you remember the rounds at all, like which round you gave to which guy?
    2nd fight

1 canelo
    2 canelo
    3 canelo
    4 ggg
    5 canelo
    6 ggg
    7 canelo close
    8 ggg close
    9 canelo
    10 ggg
    11 canelo close
    12 canelo

116-112 canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Then don’t watch... Simple, or, watch and understand that what you just wrote is a reality in the sport always has been and always will be, not exclusive to canelo or any other fighter for that matter... don’t watch, or watch and don’t b.itch when it happens because we all know this. Y’all just sound like a bunch of emotional females complaining about sh.it we all already know in regards to judges in boxing. For the record, I think canelo beat ggg in both fights and I’ve never cared what any media member says about it. If canelo would of fought ggg in the first fight how he did the 2nd fight then fought him in the rematch how he fought the first one... none of this crying would be going on because he would of been “seen” the victor in both fights by media. But whatever, it is what it is, canelo is better than ggg no matter what y’all think... matter fact, no need to argue or debate, they are writing their stories on their own and nothing needs to be said, all you gotta do is look.
      I am talking about boxing and not just about Canelo and Golovkin. I think that's obvious if you bother to read what I posted. When the wrong guy IMO gets the decision and I'm a fan of his damned right I am going to complain. Your guy got the official decision and you cant stop complaining that everybody doesn't bow down to him and kiss his ass. LOL..

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I am talking about boxing and not just about Canelo and Golovkin. I think that's obvious if you bother to read what I posted. When the wrong guy IMO gets the decision and I'm a fan of his damned right I am going to complain. Your guy got the official decision and you cant stop complaining that everybody doesn't bow down to him and kiss his ass. LOL..
        I could care less what you think of me let alone any other man, if you don’t like canelo and you like ggg more that’s good for you, I can’t take that away from you no one can, what I can tell you, and there’s merit to this... is that when it’s all said and done canelo will be ranked higher than ggg ever will be. Matter fact if canelo retired today he has already surpassed anything ggg will ever do. That’s a fact, and I don’t need to convince you or anyone about that, like I said it’s a fact. Look at tony 😂

He says “when the wrong guy gets the decision and I’m a fan of his damn right I’m gonna complain” lmao well sorry buddy, you’re gonna be complaining forever long as you watch boxing. Stop being a ******** female. Canelo didn’t get the victory in the first fight like I thought he should but I’m not complaining, I have many fights I can game where the boxer I was going for didn’t get the decision but I don’t bi.tch about it.... I’m just wired different my friend. Good luck to you.. complain hard maybe someone will listen to you

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
          The 'who did he beat' angle is kind of weak as well imo...I mean we all saw him beat Canelo...
          No, we didn't.

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
          honestly I don't see how anyone objective doesn't give GGG 2 wins in those fights...
          You also don't see air..

besides those fights, he has official wins over a prime Jacobs, Lemieux, Murray and Derevy...and also Brook...that's a really solid group.
          No, it isn't. Jacobs was a good win. The rest are trash..

we are talking who had the better MW career...
          Hopkins EASILY. Trinidad, Glen Johnson, Keith Holmes and William Joppy - those four names collectively ***** the whole of Bumlvokin's wins to date..

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
            It's easy to trash any fighter's resume. Tell me a fighter you're a fan of and I'll be happy to demonstrate.
            True, but some are easier than others.

Case in point, Bumlovkin's resume qualifies as low hanging fruit in the "ease to trash" department...

Comment

• Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
              Yeah.

I wonder why.

Maybe it's because Ward sent that offer to GGG when GGG had already made a name for himself in 2015 and was already in talks to unify with David Lemieux. They literally sent it when negotiations were done. Funny timing huh?
              More Bumlovkin excuses and apologizing. The fact of the matter is, your hero was prepared to fight lessor fighters @ 168 but needed a 164lb catchweight when Andre Ward's name was brought up. That's what I call a blatant duck. Only thing missing is the sauce.

Comment

I could care less what you think of me let alone any other man, if you don’t like canelo and you like ggg more that’s good for you, I can’t take that away from you no one can, what I can tell you, and there’s merit to this... is that when it’s all said and done canelo will be ranked higher than ggg ever will be. Matter fact if canelo retired today he has already surpassed anything ggg will ever do. That’s a fact, and I don’t need to convince you or anyone about that, like I said it’s a fact. Look at tony 😂

He says “when the wrong guy gets the decision and I’m a fan of his damn right I’m gonna complain” lmao well sorry buddy, you’re gonna be complaining forever long as you watch boxing. Stop being a ******** female. Canelo didn’t get the victory in the first fight like I thought he should but I’m not complaining, I have many fights I can game where the boxer I was going for didn’t get the decision but I don’t bi.tch about it.... I’m just wired different my friend. Good luck to you.. complain hard maybe someone will listen to you
                I guess its all a matter of perspective. I think you are the guy acting like a spoiled debutante.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  I guess its all a matter of perspective. I think you are the guy acting like a spoiled debutante.
                  I’m not spoiled, I just don’t b.itch... for what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                    More Bumlovkin excuses and apologizing. The fact of the matter is, your hero was prepared to fight lessor fighters @ 168 but needed a 164lb catchweight when Andre Ward's name was brought up. That's what I call a blatant duck. Only thing missing is the sauce.
                    My hero?

Lmao. Please don't clump me in with losers like yourself who need to live through other peoples accomplishments to feel good about yourselves

GGG is not my hero. Hes just a guy who boxes. That's pretty different from how you feel about Canelo isnt it? Lmfao.

All you loser Canelo fangirls are the same. If you feel threatened you cry. Same **** here. You're so ****** you cant even see it which is hilarious? Dont like something that's true? Fake news. Fake news. It's not true. LMFAO.

Did Ward refuse to fight GGG in 2013? YES fake news!

But GGG ducked Ward right?

When ward wanted the fight in 2015 and it didnt happen who did he fight? Real killers didnt he? Fake news!

But let's ask, why has have you given Canelo a pass on his last 10 fights by having weight clauses? But the ONE time GGG wants it oh, hes trash. Fake news! Canelo never drains or weight bullies anyone! Fake news!

Or even, did you forget that SOG also offered to come down to 160 for Mayweather? Why not 160 for GGG? Fake news!

Lmfao. What a ****ing loser you are.

I'll throw you a cookie.

Who did GGG duck from 2012-2016 that was 154-168?

Please answer. I cant wait to trash your response and show everyone just how ****** you are. I literally cannot wait so hurry.

Comment

2nd fight

1 canelo
                      2 canelo
                      3 canelo
                      4 ggg
                      5 canelo
                      6 ggg
                      7 canelo close
                      8 ggg close
                      9 canelo
                      10 ggg
                      11 canelo close
                      12 canelo

116-112 canelo

Me and even ggg fans had about the same... but gave ggg round 11

But I’m not gonna cry like ggg fans do if 1 round goes the other way....

Comment

Working...
                      X