Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
    I have seen so many posts on NSB speaking disparagingly of GGG and his fans. Why is this?
    because ggg fans used to be pac fans.. at least that's what the floyd fans is saying on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      because ggg fans used to be pac fans.. at least that's what the floyd fans is saying on here.
      Yeah you get a lot of that... some of the Pac fans started supporting GGG after JMM slept Pac and a coupla of the most vocal kinda used GGG to continue their weird war against the Floydites, this in turn turned a lot of the Floyd guys aginst Golovkin even though many of the GGG fans had never had any part in all that Floyd / Pac nonsense... thing is once people start slinging insults folk don't usually stop to check who started what, they just start slinging that ish right back.

Ain't the only reason of course, but it's a big part of how it started.

Whole sorry buncha crap's like kids in the playground. If the 'Scene obsessives put half the effort into promoting the sport to their friends and ish as they do calling each other names and slinging mud at fighters the sport might actually have a bit more of a following.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-10-2020, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        So now you're going to pretend the Jacobs fight couldn't have gone either way?
        Golovkin greater than Hopkins? Seriously.

You were arguing Golovkin won the 2nd fight against Canelo using Steve Weisfeld comments in an article. Arguing for pages upon pages how Steve Weisfeld's opinion was so great. You didn't know Steve Weisfeld was a judge for the damn fight and had Canelo winning. I haven't taken anything you say seriously since. You're a clown.
        No, the Jacobs fight was clear...8-4 for GGG...at best for Danny, it was 7-5 to GGG...there is not a way to get Danny 7 rounds...thus a clear win...it is fair to say GGG could have beat him better...but you don't give guys extra points for doing better than expected...yes Hopkins run at MW is not as good as GGG's...almost anyone with any sense would 100% agree with that...but Hopkins did a lot of other work outside of 160 obviously...had a great career.

I mean I know you're probably trolling...but part of me thinks it's hilarious that you really may not understand the distinction between the two Weisfeld situations you cite, and then on top of that, that you are trying to act like you're the smart one there lol...it's really funny, I love it...I guess when I 'own' you every time we have a debate about something, that you have to grasp at straws to try and look/feel good about yourself.

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post

The point of the Weisfeld article and comments is an attempt to help those on here who clearly love/follow boxing...but are a bit misguided as to exactly how to score a round...I think Steve explains what we should all look for, and what all pro judges DO look for, very well.

But yes I think very often, especially in big fights, judges turn in bad cards...not through incompetence, but through corruption...incidentally I think Steve is usually pretty good...but everyone knows their role in Canelo fights...and it is to get Canelo as many rounds as he needs to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Lol... "I hate him because his fans said something bad about the guy I like."
          Right lol...I mean at least he admitted it? And then like all those guys agreed with him lol...that was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            No, the Jacobs fight was clear...8-4 for GGG...at best for Danny, it was 7-5 to GGG...there is not a way to get Danny 7 rounds...thus a clear win...it is fair to say GGG could have beat him better...but you don't give guys extra points for doing better than expected...yes Hopkins run at MW is not as good as GGG's...almost anyone with any sense would 100% agree with that...but Hopkins did a lot of other work outside of 160 obviously...had a great career.

I mean I know you're probably trolling...but part of me thinks it's hilarious that you really may not understand the distinction between the two Weisfeld situations you cite, and then on top of that, that you are trying to act like you're the smart one there lol...it's really funny, I love it...I guess when I 'own' you every time we have a debate about something, that you have to grasp at straws to try and look/feel good about yourself.
            So Steve Weisfeld is great until he doesn't agree with you, then he's corrupt? You just keep failing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              Like shadow keeps telling you, go collect your money then... since ggg “won twice” lol... I’m not even hating on ggg like I keep telling you. I’m just telling you facts, it’s your insecurity that makes you think the facts about ggg is perceived by you as hatred. Stop being a ggg di.ck sucker and admit the fact that canelos legacy is greater than ggg ever will be, that canelo and ggg have a draw and canelo beat ggg while in vada 365. Also that gggs best win is a controversial one va Danny Jacobs... 😂 all facts not even “hating” like you say.
              You're so invested though on Canelo/his legacy being better than GGG lol...like I don't really care that much.

I can bet that one of us was really excited/emotional after the 2 Canelo-GGG decisions, and it wasn't me...I saw who I felt was clearly better in fight 1...and in fight 2 GGG was still better, though it was a better fight, but still won by the same margin on my scorecard.

Whatever 3 often-time corrupt judges have to say, I don't care about man...everyone knows to beat a big time A-side like Canelo, you have to probably KO him or KD him a few times...it is what it is...I don't really care that much...at least GGG got paid for being 'robbed'...so who cares.

But yeah I think it's pretty clear in my eyes that GGG is a level or two above Canelo as a fighter...but Canelo keeps improving, and GGG isn't going to be improving any more...so at the end of the day, they may end up at a similar top level in my view.

So yeah I think GGG is a better fighter than Canelo...he hasn't been as helped or protected as Canelo, but we aren't talking about that...we are just evaluating their talent and what they did in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                I liked both Pac and Mayweather. I have to say as Floyd changed his style as he aged I didn't care for it. However what is wrong with being a fan of Pacquiao??

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  So Steve Weisfeld is great until he doesn't agree with you, then he's corrupt? You just keep failing.
                  The funny thing about that it, is it becoming apparent to me that you really can't wrap your (apparently very tiny) brain around the distinction I'm making there...and I can see that you're really trying lol.

You've gone from laughing vociferously about it...to now lightly laughing, eyes fluttering around, watering, trying to gauge everyone else's reaction lol...dawning on you that you may really be as simple as you've feared deep down

Lol..I love it man...it's great...keep going please

Comment

You're so invested though on Canelo/his legacy being better than GGG lol...like I don't really care that much.

I can bet that one of us was really excited/emotional after the 2 Canelo-GGG decisions, and it wasn't me...I saw who I felt was clearly better in fight 1...and in fight 2 GGG was still better, though it was a better fight, but still won by the same margin on my scorecard.

Whatever 3 often-time corrupt judges have to say, I don't care about man...everyone knows to beat a big time A-side like Canelo, you have to probably KO him or KD him a few times...it is what it is...I don't really care that much...at least GGG got paid for being 'robbed'...so who cares.

But yeah I think it's pretty clear in my eyes that GGG is a level or two above Canelo as a fighter...but Canelo keeps improving, and GGG isn't going to be improving any more...so at the end of the day, they may end up at a similar top level in my view.

So yeah I think GGG is a better fighter than Canelo...he hasn't been as helped or protected as Canelo, but we aren't talking about that...we are just evaluating their talent and what they did in the ring.
                    In your eyes ggg has never lost 1 round.

Jacobs, both Canelo fights, and Sergiy all easy GGG wins. 48 rounds to ZERO.

Comment

The funny thing about that it, is it becoming apparent to me that you really can't wrap your (apparently very tiny) brain around the distinction I'm making there...and I can see that you're really trying lol.

You've gone from laughing vociferously about it...to now lightly laughing, eyes fluttering around, watering, trying to gauge everyone else's reaction lol...dawning on you that you may really be as simple as you've feared deep down

Lol..I love it man...it's great...keep going please
                      Don't worry i am. You put all your eggs in the Steve Weisfeld basket. Lecturing people on how to score fights, "this is how Steve Weisfeld scores" etc and he had you hero losing on a official card. DERP DERP DERP.

Turns out you are the one that can't score a fight.
                      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-10-2020, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X