Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    The funny thing about that it, is it becoming apparent to me that you really can't wrap your (apparently very tiny) brain around the distinction I'm making there...and I can see that you're really trying lol.

You've gone from laughing vociferously about it...to now lightly laughing, eyes fluttering around, watering, trying to gauge everyone else's reaction lol...dawning on you that you may really be as simple as you've feared deep down

Lol..I love it man...it's great...keep going please
    See this is typical of you ggg fans and that’s why you get what you get... you deflect and make it personal when it’s just about ggg and what’s he’s done or perceived to do as opposed to the reality, the man asked you a question and you didn’t want no part of the question. A legit question, and that behavior is exactly why you ggg tarda get sh.itted on daily, because you are all delusional

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Don't worry i am. You put all your eggs in the Steve Weisfeld basket. Lecturing people on how to score fights, "this is how Steve Weisfeld scores" etc and he had you hero losing on a official card. DERP DERP DERP.

Turns out you are the one that can't score a fight.
      Lol...you could say it this way, I like this saying....I can explain it to you...but I can't understand it for you lol I can tell you're struggling though so I'll try to help ya out, sincerely.

Another way you could put it is...if you go by that criteria Weisfeld mentions, you should get good cards in general.

If you use that criteria, you can still have a difference of opinion at times...that could explain the difference in my card and Steve's in that fight...but more likely...

And, most importantly, there is corruption in boxing...so judging criteria aside, the cards in certain fights, especially Canelo fights in Vegas, are often times not in line with what happens in the ring...judges in those fights know their role, and their role is to make sure Canelo gets a good decision.

There is too much money riding on it for him to lose when he is competitive in a fight...and no competitive doesn't necessarily mean the fight could legitimately go either way.

Honestly hope this helps ya out

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        No because they stupid sht Like GGG is better than Hopkins. One is in the HoFame and I doubt GGG makes it. Maybe buying tickets. Who has GGg beaten even close to Trinidad? Or even Pavilak?? Winky?
        So now beating Kelly Pavlik is a tremendous win huh lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          Orlando Salido???
          Well yeah salido beat Loma, but Im only comparing lomas career to that of gggs, it’s not close... I’m by saying Loma is some type of God, he isn’t no one is. He is a great fighter, ggg is very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            What a load of bollocks. This **** has been going on since 2013 at least.
            Nah it was a fairly vocal minority in those days...but it really ramped up with the Canelo-GGG stuff...Floyd fans backed Canelo because of the Ward-GGG stuff, and also because of the fact that Canelo is a common opponent now for Floyd and GGG, so they are always going to want to go for Canelo, as Floyd beat him easy...so if they admit GGG beat Canelo similarly, well you get the picture...all tribal stuff really.

Comment

Lol...you could say it this way, I like this saying....I can explain it to you...but I can't understand it for you lol I can tell you're struggling though so I'll try to help ya out, sincerely.

Another way you could put it is...if you go by that criteria Weisfeld mentions, you should get good cards in general.

If you use that criteria, you can still have a difference of opinion at times...that could explain the difference in my card and Steve's in that fight...but more likely...

And, most importantly, there is corruption in boxing...so judging criteria aside, the cards in certain fights, especially Canelo fights in Vegas, are often times not in line with what happens in the ring...judges in those fights know their role, and their role is to make sure Canelo gets a good decision.

There is too much money riding on it for him to lose when he is competitive in a fight...and no competitive doesn't necessarily mean the fight could legitimately go either way.

And who should we believe, a world class professional judge or this guy from boxing scene? Tough choice

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                That’s the difference between you and I... you write a whole lot of “I thinks” I tell you facts... next
                No the difference between us is when I give an opinion, I make it known that it is an opinion...you try can claim 'fact' when it is in fact often times your opinion...but you are entitled to one so keep at it

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                  See, the "race card" works both ways..
                  Lol...hey race is a big identifier for people...probably does help some like and root for GGG...but yeah I think most of the hate GGG is race based...my 2 cents, seems pretty clear though

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    See this is typical of you ggg fans and that’s why you get what you get... you deflect and make it personal when it’s just about ggg and what’s he’s done or perceived to do as opposed to the reality, the man asked you a question and you didn’t want no part of the question. A legit question, and that behavior is exactly why you ggg tarda get sh.itted on daily, because you are all delusional
                    He didn't ask me a question...well not one that I haven't already explained to him a few times, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      Well yeah salido beat Loma, but Im only comparing lomas career to that of gggs, it’s not close... I’m by saying Loma is some type of God, he isn’t no one is. He is a great fighter, ggg is very good.
                      And many many people...and hard to see otherwise really...scored both fights to GGG vs Canelo...so what does that make Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X