Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops Luke Keeler Twice, Stops Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****, this makes me wanna fight other morons with no boxing experience lol

Comment

• Why is this idiot talking like he beat a real fighter? "He was undefeated" WTF are you talking about

Comment

• A good night at the fights interrupted by the children’s hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
          Weren't you the one acting like a female cause I disrespected Davis by calling him Stank?
          It went with the sentence: poo poo and stink. Boo Boo sounds ******. We are not his gf. The way he fights, it's complete poo poo.

"Stank" is too ******. Davis is skilled and exciting. Did you wanna him to kill Gamboa? Davis is never boring. Almost all Andrade's fights were boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Why is this idiot talking like he beat a real fighter? "He was undefeated" WTF are you talking about
            He beat some other ****** nobody youtuber tho

Comment

• Radio Raheem is a shill.

Comment

• "Alex fights exactly like Gib." IDK who Alex is, but I can't think of a worse "compliment"

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  He beat some other ****** nobody youtuber tho
                  How awful must that dude have been?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Why is this idiot talking like he beat a real fighter? "He was undefeated" WTF are you talking about
                    He actually said that?

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post

OK the Youtubers Boxing is over, no more of these Please
                      I didn't watch the previous Youtube bouts, but I kind of see the appeal. As long as these guys are coming in well-conditioned and well-trained with no headgear, I think I can live with it. At least the Youtube match-up wasn't the main event this time. Maybe DAZN should have a card dedicated solely to celebrity match-ups and see just how much $$$/attention it could pull.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 01-31-2020, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X