No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia's Fight Peaked At Only 463,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Pac fought Horn on free ESPN, got over 4.5 million views. A few years back, Danny was offered almost $4M to fight Pac and he turned it down. I wonder what he thinks he is worth now.
    I actually mentioned in my post that Pacquiao would obviously do higher numbers on free TV. I have no ideal what Danny Garcia thinks he is worth now but the opportunity to take on a 41-year old Manny Pacquiao is priceless. Manny is amazing but he will be a year older and Father Time is undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
      Keith Thurman peaked at 2.7 million against josesito lopez
      That's interesting and I didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Once again I'm asking, why is this guy so entitled?
        Showtime's Nielsen ratings are extremely misleading.

In addition to being a TV channel, Showtime is also an app that has millions of subscribers.

Showtime app subscribers can watch fights live just like TV subscribers, but the millions of app subscribers don't count towards the TV ratings for Showtime. Only the TV channel Showtime counts towards the TV ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Showtime's Nielsen ratings are extremely misleading.

In addition to being a TV channel, Showtime is also an app that has millions of subscribers.

Showtime app subscribers can watch fights live just like TV subscribers, but the millions of app subscribers don't count towards the TV ratings for Showtime. Only the TV channel Showtime counts towards the TV ratings.
          Cut the bull**** man. If you cant post a link with a number then I don't want to here your conjecture. Pass off.

Comment

Once again I'm asking, why is this guy so entitled?
            entitled to what? He is a top ranked WW. He will get quality fights. I guess they gave him this fight with an unknown to see exactly what kind of drawing power he has. He will likely be fighting Spence or Manny on PPV so this gives PBC an idea of who tunes in.

Comment

Cut the bull**** man. If you cant post a link with a number then I don't want to here your conjecture. Pass off.
              You cant post a link with a number for the most recent DAZN broadcast. Does that mean 0 people watched?

Nielsen ratings are fine to compare how one Showtime broadcast did compared to another, but you should keep in mind there are millions of Showtime subscribers who subscribe to the app, not the TV channel, and those subscribers aren't included in the TV ratings.

Comment

Good, because the card was a shitty one anyway! You had two showcase fights on that card which turned into glorified sparring sessions. It was so boring that I had to turn away from it.

Comment

for showtime that is solid (again FOR SHOWTIME)

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    You cant post a link with a number for the most recent DAZN broadcast. Does that mean 0 people watched?

Nielsen ratings are fine to compare how one Showtime broadcast did compared to another, but you should keep in mind there are millions of Showtime subscribers who subscribe to the app, not the TV channel, and those subscribers aren't included in the TV ratings.
                    They all have a streaming option dummy. Its a moot point.

Comment

The lead in fight with Jarrett Hurd was so boring to the point of a lot of viewers simply chose to tune the fuck out.

Comment

Working...
                      X